Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Anybody tried Order & Chaos yet?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I use to be an avid PL player, but I stopped months ago for some unknown reason. I really hope the devs in O & C update the game frequently because this game has the potential to be phenomenal. I am a level 17 orc monk and I find it difficult to put the game down. The game is very customizable with many skill combinations/talent combinations. It also has a boat load of items. The character feature customization is nice and quests are really fun. The quests in this game actually serve a purpose which is money making. Also Legendary items in O & C = pink items in PL hardly drop. I have not seen one in the CS system on O & C. I really like that the best items are extremely difficult to find if not impossible. Towns are spaced far apart so I hope they add mounts. The two major things I hope O & C do are update frequently and fix higher level quests. I have heard complaints that some quests are in PvP zones which makes it impossible to do quests at a higher levels. Other than that I love this game and it was 7 dollars well spent. If you want to add me, my character name is FaMiiNe.

Edit: Lol looking at the next thread you guys seem way more experienced than I do. Ellyidol already reached 60 and Lesrider is 30. Thats my input anyway on the game play so far. Have you guys noticed any changes as you level up?
    Last edited by nbaallamerican; 05-08-2011 at 05:17 PM.
    ishox- lvl 51 pure dex bird colorbomb- pally in the making oblackopso-lvl 50 tank