Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Indeed! Best wishes, burntoutdex :-)
What a lackluster response to one of your most valuable, beloved community members. Clearly Burnt (whether he chooses to admit it or not) is seeking more closure on your part, as you are in the position of power, being the only one responsible for PL's longevity and having legitimate reasons for your choices on behalf of PL.

Burnt,

You are truly the man. I am so grateful for all the passion and thought you have consistently put into PL. It sucks, it really does. I would love to support STS, but I can't when items are worth 500 dollars a piece. I would love to PvP, but I can't when gear is unbalanced. I would love to be more engaged with the PvE community, but I can't when there is no incentive to participate.

I am glad (though, selfishly bitter) that you have made peace with the game and are saying your final goodbyes. Should PL spontaneously revive itself, I'll be here to help you get back on your feet if you decide to start it back up. Until then, just know that despite the fact that we have never even seen each other face-to-face, you will always be considered one of my dearest friends, and that could not have happened without the vehicle of PL.

Best of luck wherever your journey in life may take you, my friend

-Ghost