Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
2h is polearm or staff. Damage is a bit more per hit but the speed is a lot less. I think DPS wise fist is a bit better but with the hit% reduction real DPS would be less but I would have to test that out.

I noticed if I use only 1 fist only my hit% goes to 100%. I want to test this on an archer. Elly test that and let me know hehe.
Yeah tested before, Polearms only do more damage than Fist/Weapon when Tiger Claw doesn't proc and on Mantis Cudgel.

Mantis goes directly % of main hand damage, I think, so the higher weapon damage polearm wins. If the Tiger Claw doesn't proc, the higher weapon damage polearm wins again.

For Dragon Kick though, damage there seems pretty fixed. It was doing constant 1k if I crit on either polearm/fist. For Lion Breathe, the fist/weapon definitely does more. It goes 200% of each hand, somehow giving it more. Not sure on exact numbers but I'm definite it's more. If you use LB with a fist/weapon, the skill splits in two hits, which I'm not even sure if it'd roll as one crit or two separate ones. Crazy good if both those split attacks would crit separately.

Phoenix is fixed no matter what since it's a spell.