Page 121 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by CryoBlade View Post
    Do you guys think that my talent tree for a ranger is good so far?
    http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...00000000000000
    having 1 pt in split shot is fine but dont put anymore to it.... its useless really.... also u need to max out pin feet tree if u want to make it in the higher levels because your lter skills like snipe takes time to aim and shoot and if u dont have pin feet maxed u wont have enough time to use them effectively.
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

anyone uses "shooter stance" ??? is it any good? thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lol I got this awesome new helm that reminded me of PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post
    having 1 pt in split shot is fine but dont put anymore to it.... its useless really.... also u need to max out pin feet tree if u want to make it in the higher levels because your lter skills like snipe takes time to aim and shoot and if u dont have pin feet maxed u wont have enough time to use them effectively.
    Eh, I'm getting rid of it. I don't use it at all bc it does the same damage as rapid shot but uses much more vigor and has a longer cooldown. I use explosive when I can and rapid all other times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post
    anyone uses "shooter stance" ??? is it any good? thx
    I've seen a few who try and use it to get more DPS on mobs like the Elemental King, but I don't think it works well.

To fully maximise it you'd need 1 point in the stance, then 5 more in the upgrade so it actually lasts long. Not too worth 6 points, IMO, unless you're going for pure DPS where you can probably remove points elsewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Lol I got this awesome new helm that reminded me of PL.

OMG lol. That's a good one. Not many would think of that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Btw Les, I noticed all your skills are in your sidebar, do you use the sidebar for your archer?

PS: For the monks out there, I read in the forum that the -10% mana reduction per skill talent only works on Divine skills? While all the military skills still cost the same. Not sure, can anyone confirm?
    Last edited by Ellyidol; 06-03-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Les - Loving the bald look, lol

Ellyidol - I use the sidebar for my assasin, but have to use both the wheel and sidebar for my mage as there is not enough room. I hope the devs improve this as it's really cumbersome having to switch between the wheel and side bar all the time.

Formora and I reached Level 41 - he liked gained 6 levels compared to my 1! lol. Finally have Ice meteor, its pretty cool, 1 meteor per person within the area, but has a very slow cool down.
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Yeah I use the wheel on my archer just because I need the view and constant moving, so I kinda like the wheel for that.

Definitely used the sidebar for military/divine monk though, too much skills for the wheel. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just got to 43, I have all the active spells already so nothing to look forward to Except for skill books, I'm getting all the aoe and stone armor upgrades at 44

Yeah ice meteor is really awesome. It hits all targets for 600-700 normally and crits for 1k. Cast time is 3 secs, not very long and mobs can't even touch you when you aoe. They will all be frozen from frost blast or immobile from permafrost. It's cd time is 20 secs, but you only need to use it once.

I have a question for all frost mages. Did you guys max the +hit and +mana regen passive? I don't have any mana problems when aoe-ing, but against single targets I need to eat after 3-4 mobs.

Should I also put any points into blasting flame, fireflow, or cyclone? The only skyfire spells I have are fireball and shockwave, which I use frequently so the + critical chance and fire damage seems good. Cyclone also looks like a nice interrupt.

If I choose to add more points into skyfire I will have to sacrifice the two frost passives I mentioned.

Edit : I have decided not to invest in added spell hit. I just checked mine, and it's at 97%. Still debating about the mana regen though. This will probably be my new build at 60.
    Last edited by Formora; 06-04-2011 at 05:54 AM.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    I've seen a few who try and use it to get more DPS on mobs like the Elemental King, but I don't think it works well.

To fully maximise it you'd need 1 point in the stance, then 5 more in the upgrade so it actually lasts long. Not too worth 6 points, IMO, unless you're going for pure DPS where you can probably remove points elsewhere.
    ya... agreed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Btw Les, I noticed all your skills are in your sidebar, do you use the sidebar for your archer?

PS: For the monks out there, I read in the forum that the -10% mana reduction per skill talent only works on Divine skills? While all the military skills still cost the same. Not sure, can anyone confirm?
    I tried it out on my monk and noticed that the Mantis Cudgel still costs 150 mana. I thought maybe it computes after that.. but just displays the original. I will check if it works on Restore when I level up.
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

*sigh*
    l...o...l
    OFTO
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I'm a human warrior and I'm owning everyone my level ^.^ but for some reason I can't beat some of the monks...
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    I'm a human warrior and I'm owning everyone my level ^.^ but for some reason I can't beat some of the monks...
    Yeah don't worry, divine monks are the hardest to kill in duels even at 60, IMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I used to use the wheel on my archer, then got used to the sidebar with my warrior, so it was hard to go back. I don't really like having to turn the wheel, even if archers do have so few mid-battle skills. But will see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post

I have a question for all frost mages. Did you guys max the +hit and +mana regen passive? I don't have any mana problems when aoe-ing, but against single targets I need to eat after 3-4 mobs.

Should I also put any points into blasting flame, fireflow, or cyclone? The only skyfire spells I have are fireball and shockwave, which I use frequently so the + critical chance and fire damage seems good. Cyclone also looks like a nice interrupt.

If I choose to add more points into skyfire I will have to sacrifice the two frost passives I mentioned.

Edit : I have decided not to invest in added spell hit. I just checked mine, and it's at 97%. Still debating about the mana regen though. This will probably be my new build at 60.
    I don't bother with the hit passive or the mana regen. If you use high wisdom gear you'll find your total mana is so high that it barely ever becomes a problem. Hit for me has been 99% for ages, so again I don't need any higher

Definitely put leftover points in skyfire, cyclone and the fire cone skills especially. If you want a PvP based build, I'd say use the minimum number of points in permafrost as possible: this is what I'd use at 60-

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...11533010130011

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    I used to use the wheel on my archer, then got used to the sidebar with my warrior, so it was hard to go back. I don't really like having to turn the wheel, even if archers do have so few mid-battle skills. But will see.
    True.. I find myself turning the wheel one click to the left/right from my main three at most.

Hope you find the best one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ugh vega with my archer is even worse than with my warrior. Wish I could go permanently invisible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post
    I don't bother with the hit passive or the mana regen. If you use high wisdom gear you'll find your total mana is so high that it barely ever becomes a problem. Hit for me has been 99% for ages, so again I don't need any higher

Definitely put leftover points in skyfire, cyclone and the fire cone skills especially. If you want a PvP based build, I'd say use the minimum number of points in permafrost as possible: this is what I'd use at 60-

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...11533010130011
    Looks good, but I got to get to 60 first lol. I will definitely respec later for pvp, but for now my main priority is aoe grinding.

Btw, why do you need 5% stamina? I'd rather put them in frost or fire damage.
    Last edited by Formora; 06-04-2011 at 10:55 AM.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer