Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
Welcro is my friend and firstly let me point 2 things.
First thing being none of the items have regulated prices.The picture you posted circling the names where a player is saying a bugfce mask is not more than 35m..
I sold one myself for over 70m so that dosen't explain anything just because a player says not worth more than 35m.

And you know pretty well the crimson mask you had was not over 30m but still you were greedy enough to message him to buy it for over 80m(140 plat eggs)
Blatantly because you wanted to make a ripoff but since he didn't go through with it ,you're angry?
Would you have made a post to brag if you had ripoff that player after selling it?.No you would not make a sound but enjoy the gold.

Secondly I think there should be harsh punishment just like ban in games for people who are abusing forum rules as well, trying to stir drama.
If you feel it's ban-able report it is what the developers told countless number of times yet you are so dumb to overrule all those rules but post screenshots.
Hope you get punished as well for breaking.only then will people stop posting signs with drama in threads
What is it with you and your friends math expertises? How do you get 140 plat eggs to be more than 80m.... Did y'all skip school?

If you gonna point out something at least do the background checks so you know it is correct what you're saying, at least close to correct, which this is far from

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk