Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How booty economy time line works

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Default How booty economy time line works

From past experience. <Event is doing great right now, nothing needs changed. Stop asking for gold buffs. Just farm and have fun, not everything is easy and fast.>
    1) Items are cheap and people want booty.
    2) Booty is out and drops good gold + is good for new players.
    3) People whine and cry waa waa I am lazy and this event doesn't drop 1mil per run booty should only be gl based for rich people.
    4) Sts buff booty drops and make it harder.
    5) Older payers are happy and making a ton of gold.
    6) Booty ends.
    7) Item prices go up outrageously to keep in sync with the amout of gold in game.
    8) People cry and whine again waaa waa items cost too much and make bs excuses like "How are new players supposed to afford these?"

See what I am saying? People cry that booty is for poor and rich people since it isn't gold loot based anymore, but people want it to be only gold loot based for rich people with high gl. Yet items rise in price and the excuse of "How are poor people supposed to afford these items?" comes into play..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Well put arguments

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Nobody is asking for 1m/run tbh, at least 30k/run is fine, and it won't cause inflation. 5k-7k/boss and above 10k up to 17k if im lucky is just too low. Max tokens I got in 1 hour is around 1300-1400, which is 7 crates, its 40k ea in auction, which is 280k, add the gold from boss Its still 3x lower than evg/hour. Atleast 30k gon be a bit more rewarding other than constant 5k's-7k's. And even with 30k/boss, its still lower than evg/dm. Its a win2 situation for everyone. Abit more gold, and no inflation, unless there's another reason?

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to avaunt For This Useful Post:

Hel

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    From past experience. <Event is doing great right now, nothing needs changed. Stop asking for gold buffs. Just farm and have fun, not everything is easy and fast.>
    1) Items are cheap and people want booty.
    2) Booty is out and drops good gold + is good for new players.
    3) People whine and cry waa waa I am lazy and this event doesn't drop 1mil per run booty should only be gl based for rich people.
    4) Sts buff booty drops and make it harder.
    5) Older payers are happy and making a ton of gold.
    6) Booty ends.
    7) Item prices go up outrageously to keep in sync with the amout of gold in game.
    8) People cry and whine again waaa waa items cost too much and make bs excuses like "How are new players supposed to afford these?"

See what I am saying? People cry that booty is for poor and rich people since it isn't gold loot based anymore, but people want it to be only gold loot based for rich people with high gl. Yet items rise in price and the excuse of "How are poor people supposed to afford these items?" comes into play..

This event may be more friendly to newer players that have no gl or op gear, but it's so unrewarding it shouldn't be called an event. Especially and event which is about making GOLD. It should drop atleast as much gold as the farming sites do, like DM or esg or evg. Nerfing the event to oblivion gave them a reason to talk about it and offer suggestions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

lol u want 30k a run? selfish and unhappy with a free gold making event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

also I guarantee u the same people who r complaining about evg having better drops r doing nothing to help open it. ok booty sucks, do frontier or greensap to open gates. stop complaining about EVERYTHING. boohoo u aren't making millions in an hour. get over yourselves

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avaunt View Post
    Nobody is asking for 1m/run tbh, at least 30k/run is fine, and it won't cause inflation. 5k-7k/boss and above 10k up to 17k if im lucky is just too low. Max tokens I got in 1 hour is around 1300-1400, which is 7 crates, its 40k ea in auction, which is 280k, add the gold from boss Its still 3x lower than evg/hour. Atleast 30k gon be a bit more rewarding other than constant 5k's-7k's. And even with 30k/boss, its still lower than evg/dm. Its a win2 situation for everyone. Abit more gold, and no inflation, unless there's another reason?

Last booty event was dropping 130k+ per run for people which they still kept asking for buff then sts nerfed it because 130k a run is crazy. So it drops 40k+ a run and people were ranting saying "event is useless and broken." I just use the 1m/run thing for over exaggeration.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    lol u want 30k a run? selfish and unhappy with a free gold making event
    ur not even givin a reason nor explanation, ur just straight up trashtalking. and im just giving a suggestion so its a win2 situation for everyone, whats ur problem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Win win situation with who? The rich or the rich? Sts is working to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor, not widen it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Win win situation with who? The rich or the rich? Sts is working to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor, not widen it
    make the boss base gold drop 30k, unaffected by gl. its a win2 situation for everyone. or make the boss drop booty crates from rare-legendary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

I work full time and barely played past two days and I’m pulling in plenty with event. Plus my lv 11 event twink smashes it faster than my main.
    Event seems good imho

Also a guarantee of 30k for all levels would be a botters dream
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

This guy feeling like the president of al

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I'm averaging nearly 20k per run. Not too bad but not as much as Normal Gates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

ur not even givin a reason nor explanation, ur just straight up trashtalking. and im just giving a suggestion so its a win2 situation for everyone, whats ur problem?
    Keyword: Inflation

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Keyword: Inflation

feels like u dont even read lol, there wont be any inflation unless the boss drops 100k+ my suggestion was at 30k/boss. its lower than evg/dm, just to make it a tiny bit more rewarding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

feels like u dont even read lol, there wont be any inflation unless the boss drops 100k+ my suggestion was at 30k/boss. its lower than evg/dm, just to make it a tiny bit more rewarding.
    You must be new then, maps like maus/esg back in the day were pumping significantly less gold than what you suggest, yet these caused significant inflation.

You're suggesting 30k/boss from a map that takes an incomparable amount of skill/gear to finish, opened for 24/7 for 2 weeks.

Nothing stops inflation as long as these gold mines exist, gold sinks insignificantly reduce it temporarily. Entities immensely rising overtime since gold maps/goldloot were introduced ain't a coincidence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

You must be new then, maps like maus/esg back in the day were pumping significantly less gold than what you suggest, yet these caused significant inflation.

You're suggesting 30k/boss from a map that takes an incomparable amount of skill/gear to finish, opened for 24/7 for 2 weeks.

Nothing stops inflation as long as these gold mines exist, gold sinks insignificantly reduce it temporarily. Entities immensely rising overtime since gold maps/goldloot were introduced ain't a coincidence.

Ur talking as if people actually farm 24 hours a day for 2 weeks, even when evg open its not like they farm from open til close nonstop, and even with 30k drops, evg/hour is still way more than event. And lower evg waves r only like 15s/boss, which is more than 6x faster than event. And when evg/dm open people will still go back there, and this is an event not a mini event or smth, events r made to be fun n rewarding. Rn it just feels like hauntlet farming pve kills/jewel with a super tiny gold drop like Maus bosses. And I'm giving suggestions so the event is worth running for 2 weeks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Ur talking as if people actually farm 24 hours a day for 2 weeks, even when evg open its not like they farm from open til close nonstop, and even with 30k drops, evg/hour is still way more than event. And lower evg waves r only like 15s/boss, which is more than 6x faster than event. And when evg/dm open people will still go back there, and this is an event not a mini event or smth, events r made to be fun n rewarding. Rn it just feels like hauntlet farming pve kills/jewel with a super tiny gold drop like Maus bosses. And my I'm giving suggestions so the event is worth running for 2 weeks.

Going back, Inflation. Devs have their reasons why Booty isn't anymore than it currently is.

'This wouldn't cause inflation' narrative has no credibility, you are not a developer to decide which and which wouldn't cause inflation from their standpoint.

Cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Going back, Inflation. Devs have their reasons why Booty isn't anymore than it currently is.

'This wouldn't cause inflation' narrative has no credibility, you are not a developer to decide which and which wouldn't cause inflation from their standpoint.

Cheers!

And ur not a developer either to decide which will cause inflation, ur the who stated it will cause inflation, cus i know for sure 100% if they make the drops like 30k it's a win2 for everyone and it won't cause inflation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

And ur not a developer either to decide which will cause inflation, ur the who stated it will cause inflation, cus i know for sure 100% if they make the drops like 30k it's a win2 for everyone and it won't cause inflation.

Lemme rephrase

Devs have their reasons why Booty isn't anymore than it currently is.

'This wouldn't cause inflation' narrative has no credibility, since you are not a developer to decide which and which wouldn't cause inflation from their standpoint. Hence, you have no say that your suggestion wouldn't cause further inflation.

Cheers!