Quote Originally Posted by Mkcecil View Post
This is my request and I think you are amazing for doing this! And one thing is that I already got a dex Mage so I don't think that would be something I need I would like help between the other 2 options you probably know which would be better...but I am leaning toward pally
Hey Mkcecil! Based on your request, I would suggest two builds for you. A Hybrid Build or a Paladin Build. JaytB already mentioned that Paladins are about low to medium damage and high armor. So I would lean you towards a Hybrid Int Build.

Hybrid - Lvl 27
  • Hybrids are Enchantress's that can equip all Enchantress gears but have stat points put into other skills for the benefits.
  • Hybrids generally sacrifice Int and its benefits in return for Str and its benefits.
  • Hybrids have less damage then pure mages but have higher survivability with the additional armor.
  • BUILD: 93 INT, 56 STR
Hybrids are good because Pure Int mages are known to be extremely hard to play by the fact that they can get one hit killed. 1V1 a Pure Int mage is likely to win though.
Hybrid picture

For your stat point layout. You will want to put enough Int to equip top level gears at that level. For you, it would be Fathom Crypts to Lost Expidition gear. Fathom Crypts gear is really expensive, as most the good gear is rare and wanted by collectors. So I recommend to level up to 30 then use Brain-Freeze Gear.

Brain Freeze Set:
Dreamers Ice Mage Snowcap - Level 29, 90 int. 7 int bonus
Brain Freeze Ice Wand - Level 30, 93 int. 7 int bonus
Brain Freeze Yeti Shaman Cloth - Level 30, 93 int. 7 int bonus
Brain Freeze Magic Yeti Eyeball - Level 30, 93 int. 7 int bonus

I highly recommend you to use the wand and eye for tank-ability. Set your skills like this. It allows you to equip top level 30 gear, while having the defensive boost of strength. Hybrids have almost the full ability of Int mages, with increased survivability.

Ignore the remaining points, you wont have remaining points at your level.