Thread: Taking others ppl identity to get an item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Taking others ppl identity to get an item

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this, but today I have offered a guy on forum 100m for balloon banner. And another guy also offered 100m some seconds/minutes after me. Some hours later I checked the post again if another player overbid me. But I just saw that the seller sold the banner for 100m. So I pmed the player who sold it and asked why he didn’t sold to me cause I was the first one who offered. And he told me that he thought that he did sell to me. Cause the buyer was saying that it was my alt acc.
    So I want to know now. Is this bannable in any way? Or is there nothing that can happen to that guy.
    I don’t know if sts can look into the trade or in the chat during the trade to check if he for real did it.
    I don’t know the players IGN who bought it. There was only the other guy who offered 100m and I suppose he did it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jokeeeee View Post
    I don’t know if this is the right place to post this, but today I have offered a guy on forum 100m for balloon banner. And another guy also offered 100m some seconds/minutes after me. Some hours later I checked the post again if another player overbid me. But I just saw that the seller sold the banner for 100m. So I pmed the player who sold it and asked why he didn’t sold to me cause I was the first one who offered. And he told me that he thought that he did sell to me. Cause the buyer was saying that it was my alt acc.
    So I want to know now. Is this bannable in any way? Or is there nothing that can happen to that guy.
    I don’t know if sts can look into the trade or in the chat during the trade to check if he for real did it.
    I don’t know the players IGN who bought it. There was only the other guy who offered 100m and I suppose he did it.

Tuff, I think it is bannable, identity theft.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
    ~Abdu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

you could've asked for that supposed "alts" ign, ask around and you'll find out the main. expose him as well while you're at it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Damn, that's actually not allowed I don't think. It's impersonation but the severity might not be bad enough for a punishment to be given.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    you could've asked for that supposed "alts" ign, ask around and you'll find out the main. expose him as well while you're at it
    Yea I asked the seller what the IGN of the guy was and he just said that he doesn’t remember anymore..
    idk how you forget an ign in some hours :/