Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
Dude. You are the one making this bs up.
Promocodes work for everyone. They give the same rewards. They work once.
Promo for creators like sts could make /promocode crypto for a bitcoin pet that gives 75gl happy bonus.
Devs pm creators the code and they leak it in the videos and people use it. Just something for fun. 0 effect on the game, people really do enjoy vids and would enjoy atleast getting something for watching them.
Nowhere did I say make a creator code that only benefits the content creator constantly and the players once.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Problem is, what people? No offense to anyone but there is hardly anyone who just watches content creators for AL, so 90% of viewrs is players so why do thes need promocodes? Sts can either pay bigger YouTubers to play the game and in that way put promo codes and referal program too( i dont have exact way how to do it but its still an idea) or just make refferal program like some online games i play do. There are certain missions you and your freind who started playing game need to do, and if you manage it you get some rewards to boost your progress. Not op rewards but little boost to keep you playing the game.