Thread: Not cool sts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Im so tired of all of you understanding what you want to understand, the point was not complaining about the vanity, the point was unfairnes between classes, this isnt the first time 1 class got something better then others on the same thing, why should a rog get a recolor of a 500m item but warrior and mages just get some ugly thing no one Will ever wear? I said this like 20 times already but ima say it again since yall obviusly dont wanna listen, what if they made a recolor of ghost medusa but not ghost mummy or ghost golem? This is the exact same thing, bring something rare in a different form for just 1 class

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Just wanna point out the rogue armor isnt identical to its heraldic counterpart either, look at the part waist and down.
    Very confused why you would make this thread, its basically just you complaining how you dont like how certain vanities dont live up to your expectations.
    I for one -and i know others- love the widow vanities for other classes, i dont see why mage and warrior should be an exact recolor, since rogue isnt either. All classes have some part of the vanity that doesnt correspond with the original heraldics.

Not very sharp for someone who complains about the minor details

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    what if they made a recolor of ghost medusa but not ghost mummy or ghost golem? This is the exact same thing, bring something rare in a different form for just 1 class

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Youre trying to make a point by using a very wrong analogy, if they only made a ghost medusa recolor there would indeed be an uproar, but that doesnt work with what your OP is trying to say, where all 3 classes have a recolor.

In the end i believe not all classes have to be equal and honestly i prefer the widow vanities for other classes as they are, and so do others.
    Regardless of how you look at it from a rareness?perspective, there are people who do like it the way it is and i believe it should stay this way.
    In the end the vanities are dirt cheap anyway, wether its a precise recolor (which it isnt) or not, the word rareness has no place in this discussion.

Also to touch upon you saying its not the first time a class got something better than the others, youre right.
    But that doesnt only go for rogue, warriors and mages have had instances where their vanities looked better than their rogue or warrior counterpart and vice versa.
    Last edited by Spooked; 04-22-2021 at 04:19 AM.