Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Temple Event flaws and solutions

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    As far as I remember top 50 ln temple was full of mixed teams, only few of the highest were 3/4 warriors per team but not even all the highest. I remember 2 wars 1 mage 1 rog or 2 wars 2 mages as teams on the top. Also, if you dont wanna compete against other classes, there is still solo leaderbord, with awesome rewards aswell.

About bombs, I like that players adds different strategies that involves, skills, pets, items there are unusual and unused in most of endgame maps, it makes things different and avoid the leading of always the same group of players into all leaderbords (like all the boss damage leaderbords).

So im not a warrior, but I think dragkin/swamp temple challange are fine as they are.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
    Only a few rogues and mages got top 10 group last year and it was only bc of tanks such as Kystones and Thunderwars that took in mages and rogues. 4 war teams were ridiculously overpowered, mages and rogue could barely contribute in group, they just hid most of the time. At least mages had haste ultimate but rogues’ ultimates were almost useless.

And about bombs, they really don’t add variety to leaderboard; the people who had them were already well off in terms of gear and gold. The reason is that for bombs to do impactful dmg, you also have to have high dmg. Bombs do not bring opportunity and allow for other players to compete, they do the opposite and raise the bar of competition so that only the richest or people with op gears can benefit from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathlyreaper For This Useful Post: