Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    You miss the point. Bombs are the cheap part compared to a top pve set. It makes no sense to keep them so op. Do you really think the problem is to pay a few millions for those bombs?
    I wasnt carried either. I want be on a lb bc I deserve the place and not because I got carried or even paid for a carry from warriors.
    You miss the point. He wouldn't start this thread if he had been in both LBs at last temple event facts
    He told by himself he is going switch to light side because dark bombs too expensive. About pve set, it can be taken from friends (every temple event I see 2-3 rogues in top10 with borrowed sets and one of them even with shared acc)
    Also how bombs giving any advantage to warriors compared to other classes. Warriors can do that lb without bombs. I dont care if bombs going be removed from event, but if its event about having good tactic skills (call it how you want) + gears, then elixirs shouldn't work in event zone too,right? Nobody mentioned about removing elixirs tho
    Also why there's no thread about evg group Lb and that it should require all classes and that bombs shouldn't work there? Ah yes because he got carried there, no need cry about evg lb anymore

Ok let's imagine bombs wont work and getting into group lb will require all classes, you said you deserve place on LB for some reason, have you imagined how your run will be? Nobody asked to nerf warrior's damage or defence here, nobody asked to add bosses with very high armor every 5-10 waves (which could be killed easier by procs of bow/gun like in evg), and anyway you will be carried into that lb (if you are on mage/rogue) because warriors are who killing and surviving at that event, trying deal some damage by rogue and mage - you will get randomly 1hitted at high waves at some moment if you dont hide. Only use of rogue/mage in group lb is ultimates and bombs.
    Last edited by -Rogue-; 05-06-2021 at 03:36 AM.