Ideal pot is anywhere from 10k to 100k. but if we get more, great. 10k being for smaller lvl groups. Combat rules: You guys choose. When you face another group, before you start, carefully define terms. Final battles will be all out free-for-all. ANYTHING goes. Contact Drianikaben in-game. And as for referee, each team will pick a person to be referee. They will only interfere in rule breaking. So if it is decided 1v1, and another person attacks, the referee is allowed to hit the second person. The other teams referee can only interfere if the 1st teams referee breaks a rule. Otherwise, these chosen ppl will NOT be allowed to fight. And everyone who joins, PLEASE be honest. Do not lie about refereeing. This is the most important part of the battles. As for start, between august 10th to August 21st. Please make sure you are available for battles. If you cannot make yours, tell me. I will reschedule. That should be all. As I said, pots are increased by each lvl group. 500 for first, 1000 next, 1500, and so on. so assuing we get enough people, you can win a fairly large pot. At least to me its alot lol. I never had more than 40k at one time and im lvl 43. But at my lvl, 5k a person should be fine. especially since im guessing vast majority will be in that range. If anything else needs to be added, let me know. Also, you guys get to pick the arena.