Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power Leveling Wanted! Levels For Cash!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Power Leveling Wanted! Levels For Cash!

Hey guys! My IGN is Blazinsteel- a level 33 dex bear and I'm looking for some power leveling. I am willing to pay (at least) 4k/LVL acquired. If you offer power leveling to players, please message me in game, inbox me on the forums, or leave a comment below. NOTE: I accept any amount of power levelers in one party (1-4) Obviously, the payout will be devided by the amount of players in the party. Below are the possible payouts (according to the party size) :

[Possible Party Sizes] [Payout/Power Leveler $]
    Myself + 1 power levelers. = 4000 / Level
    Myself + 2 power levelers. = 2000 / Level
    Myself + 3 power levelers. = 1333 / Level
    Myself + 4 power levelers. = 1000 / Level
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    List Of Acceptable Dungeons :
    - Ancient Swamps
    - Croc Feud
    - Alien Oasis Part 1
    - Lost Expedition ELITE campaign
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    IF INTERESTED, : / Questions or Concerns :
    IGN : Blazinsteel
    FORUMS : Blazinthree
    OR, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default I'm willing to level you.

Add iamdaman (level 55 bird) in game and shoot me a message. I'm happy to help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

First character on PL? Or first bear? If it's either, don't power level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey Ellyidol, thanks for taking a look. To answer your question, no, this isn't my first character- it's my second. And yes, is is my first bear. What's the problem with power leveling?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sounds good, I'll add ya in game. Thanks for taking time to read!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Outright, there's nothing illegal about it. It's more because you won't be able to fully experience your bear while it's learning skills

However, assuming that you know the bear game mechanics really well, by all means power level if you don't have the time.
    Last edited by Ellyidol; 07-29-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Why people are against powerleveling? It's because it often creates a person who can't play his character right. You're a warrior, and warrior's are the ones who can mess up the game more then any other char IMO If you have a tank in your group who has no idea what he's doing, It can seriously take the fun out of the game. If you're power leveled you never actually need to use your skills in the correct way. You'll only need to do that at end-game. If you need to learn it then, expect more than a few boots.

Please dont get me wrong, I'm not saying that you don't know how to play a warrior. Actually, I'd love to see you in action sometime soon

Feel free to add my toons (see sig). I'm looking forward to see your mad tanking skills in action

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Outright, there's nothing illegal about it. It's more because you won't be able to fully experience your bear while it's learning skills

However, assuming that you know the bear game mechanics really well, by all means power level if you don't have the time.
    You scared me for a second! I thought you were implying that I was breaking a rule! As for mechanics and all, I've learned a lot and I have a solid build that I'm really happy with. (I learned with your Bow Bear guide, by the way)
    Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Why people are against powerleveling? It's because it often creates a person who can't play his character right. You're a warrior, and warrior's are the ones who can mess up the game more then any other char IMO If you have a tank in your group who has no idea what he's doing, It can seriously take the fun out of the game. If you're power leveled you never actually need to use your skills in the correct way. You'll only need to do that at end-game. If you need to learn it then, expect more than a few boots.

Please dont get me wrong, I'm not saying that you don't know how to play a warrior. Actually, I'd love to see you in action sometime soon

Feel free to add my toons (see sig). I'm looking forward to see your mad tanking skills in action
    Hey Jay! Thanks for not assuming that I'm a complete moron. I understand your point of view completely! As for my playing ability, I'd say I'm pretty darn good for a level 33. Check me out in game, I'll add ya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

No no, nothing illegal about it. I've only come across a few games that has actually prohibited power-leveling. Mainly because of abuse more than anything.

Jay said it spot on, no need for me to repeat anything that he said

And glad to know my guide was of use! Which reminds me, I have to touch up on the guides soon..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blazinthree View Post
    Hey Jay! Thanks for not assuming that I'm a complete moron. I understand your point of view completely! As for my playing ability, I'd say I'm pretty darn good for a level 33. Check me out in game, I'll add ya
    I'll take you up on that

Meet you soon

U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    No no, nothing illegal about it. I've only come across a few games that has actually prohibited power-leveling. Mainly because of abuse more than anything.

Jay said it spot on, no need for me to repeat anything that he said

And glad to know my guide was of use! Which reminds me, I have to touch up on the guides soon..
    Alright, well thanks for the little lesson anyway Oh, and are you interested in power leveling me for gold? If not, that's okay, I'm just wondering.
    BlazinSteel - 33 Bow Bear & BlazinArch - 32 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would rather see players who have taken the time to lvl in groups and learn their character properly. Whether its your first character or 4th those who taken the time to learn their character properly it really shows when grouping with them. You get more XP in groups than having someone run you through the maps. We have too many players now over 50 I will not group with.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20
    Timbabird lvl 55 Oldsillymage lvl 50+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davidis57 View Post
    I would rather see players who have taken the time to lvl in groups and learn their character properly. Whether its your first character or 4th those who taken the time to learn their character properly it really shows when grouping with them. You get more XP in groups than having someone run you through the maps. We have too many players now over 50 I will not group with.

Personally, I couldn't agree more. I've made a number of 'extra' chars, just because I kind of like the way you have to relearn your char. It also makes you think which skill points matter the most to you, since you don't have that many to spend. You learn what a difference 1 skill point can make and other things you might miss when powerlvling.

Although I have to admit that I also powerleveled some chars, I'm all for good clean old fashioned leveling. That way, people wouldn't complain there's nothing to do anymore, right after they've rushed for the lvl cap.

Most people are just a bit impatient, but I can't blame them for that... To each his own

U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by davidis57 View Post

I've played and experienced a lot in dungeons. Just because there's someone you don't want to group with, doesn't mean that person power leveled their way to the top.

Sure, I'm only level 33. But I'm a great player. Don't think that because I made a thread for power leveling, that I'm gonna watch lvl 50's run through the dungeons for me until I reach the top. To me that's not learning your character properly. I'm only planning on going to 40 with power leveling.

Next time, don't assume I don't know my character. Look me up in game, you'll see in my PvE stats that I've learned my character quite a bit for my level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

I've played and experienced a lot in dungeons. Just because there's someone you don't want to group with, doesn't mean that person power leveled their way to the top.

Sure, I'm only level 33. But I'm a great player. Don't think that because I made a thread for power leveling, that I'm gonna watch lvl 50's run through the dungeons for me until I reach the top. To me that's not learning your character properly. I'm only planning on going to 40 with power leveling.

Next time, don't assume I don't know my character. Look me up in game, you'll see in my PvE stats that I've learned my character quite a bit for my level
    Maybe David can join us on one of his alts when you give us the show of a lifetime

@David, if that's alright with you of course. If I see you both on, I'll send you a pm in game

U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Maybe David can join us on one of his alts when you give us the show of a lifetime

@David, if that's alright with you of course. If I see you both on, I'll send you a pm in game
    Great idea! We'd have a blast XD See you guys there
    PS: Jay, I sent requests to all of your acc's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Great idea! We'd have a blast XD See you guys there
    PS: Jay, I sent requests to all of your acc's.
    I'll go in game right now, to add them. I'll have to log off after that though :/

But, will probably see you tomorrow, if you're on. Just PM me in game when you see me

U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll go in game right now, to add them. I'll have to log off after that though :/

But, will probably see you tomorrow, if you're on. Just PM me in game when you see me
    Alright. And were you interested in power leveling me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Add me, i will be doing farming in ancient swamp. U r free to join. Treat it as lvling. No cost, cos farming alone is lonesome!

Ign: Glamiour (lvl 56 dual build mage)