Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
I havent jumped to any conclusions friend, what you are basically saying is to wait 4-5 months for new arcane weapons to be released and buy "clean" arcane for 100m+ or wait another 4-5 for the price to become affordable and still not be as good as the class which is dominating now?

As for talking about class balance, i have expressed my opinion on glint aegis thread saying a lvl 46 mythich weapon should be already nerfed. And also something should be done abt rogs arent getting evg teams.

But his is a whole other scenario. It is "SUPREME DOMINATION" Of one class. In the evg scenario, rogs could find good pts and the clear time would only differ a few seconds. As of now ,that isnt the case.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Sorry but the last part is a huge lie. No, rogues couldn't find good pt at all. If all was good, a friend war would do some runs or in random you may find a decent war, otherwise the difference in terms of farmed gold was ridiculous. A war or mage could farm 15/20m per evg open, a rogue if very lucky maybe 4. Today i farmed the new maps and i Always, always had war and mage with me, especially in rahakbor map war is needed, more or less we all farmed same gold. I'm sorry yall butt hurted to not feel the emperor of the world anymore but can't have all, armor dmg etc etc and then playing the victims all time. Expansion is out from few days, we endured the previous situation for months, i am sorry you guys can't solo anymore and need others to do the map but that's exactly how rogues and mage feel so enjoy the "human condition" too

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk