Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: community petitions vs STS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Many here should refrain from answering nonsense, especially if they don't even understand what is being asked for in the thread.
    It's not about whether the aura is pretty or not, or for whom it's pretty.
    It's about stopping putting unnecessary garbage floating around in every aura they create, or at least giving them options to turn them off or put options without so much objects saturation.
    There are countless requests or complaints here on the forum about these flying things that add to every aura they create, and that is relatively unnecessary.
    At first the auras were simple and pretty and for a reason they are the most valuable in the game.
    Then they began to saturate the auras of objects flying or crawling senselessly on the ground.
    I give an example of an aura that I liked a lot, the Crypt Raider:
    Why does a hydra get in the way?
    What is the need to add that thing getting in the way in each step I take on the map?
    Why doesn't the set have it? and it looks so good by the way.
    Just because it's wisp and can be used with any set isn't enough?
    Why isn't there an option to remove that stupid hydra?
    Why wasn't there a sale of that aura without the stupid hydra?
    Why should I see another character's stupid hydra cluttering up my screen?
    Why a hydra? and no shuriken floating? What is the logic there?
    There are countless examples, practically every aura they've put out in the last year has an object flying or crawling on the ground.
    Maybe that new aura, which they are about to bring out, would look good without the chicken.
    But why should I put up with the stupid chicken, getting in the way everywhere?
    In addition to those who do not like these things floating around, they must put up with the rest who do use them and they get in the way on their own screens.
    The request here is an aura like the first ones, simpler and without so much saturation of flying things.
    Or at least the option for sale without the chicken...

PS: I'm sorry if i sound so rude, but it's the only way to express this frustration, seeing 1 plane, 1 maraca, 1 spider, 1 scorpion, 1 hydra, now 1 chicken, etc. In every aura they throw into the game.

Pd2: There are hundreds of variants or options of auras or colors, to create auras. Without the need to put so many animals or objects flying or chasing the character. I'm not saying remove them but at least not put them in every aura.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post: