Thread: Egg Hunt Luck Reroll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Egg Hunt Luck Reroll

Before it start,help me clarify if luck reroll works or not.Past year it worked(for plat egg),how about this year?I fear that the mechanism changed.(sts changed the tier point and how each eggs gives different pts although theyre in the same rarity).I have 20% luck + hisha 10% btw.Thanks for helping newbie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaxx View Post
    Before it start,help me clarify if luck reroll works or not.Past year it worked(for plat egg),how about this year?I fear that the mechanism changed.(sts changed the tier point and how each eggs gives different pts although theyre in the same rarity).I have 20% luck + hisha 10% btw.Thanks for helping newbie.
    Don't think luck works with plat eggs.... every machine contains different eggs, and Plat egg machines spawns rarely.

When plat egg machines do spawn, you have a pretty good chance to get plat egg, but I think luck doesn't affect plat eggs themselves.

Luck is amazing in the egg hunt tho, cuz you can reroll upto Legendary.

If you broke a Blue Egg machine for example and rerolled, instead of dropping Blue Eggs, you would get Red Eggs.

Similarly if you broke a red egg machine and rerolled, you'll get Purple Eggs instead.

That's just my opinion, may be wrong tho.

Edit: It seems Purple Egg Machines have a small chance of dropping plat eggs, but still can't confirm whether it was luck that helped or that I was destined to get plat egg from the machine itself regardless of luck to begin with.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ploid; 04-14-2022 at 02:26 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

luck helps plat eggs drop as it has been explained many times luck/reroll will increase your chance of better loot bitter people who have used luck in the past and have not been blessed by the rng of this game continue to spread this notion that luck/reroll is broken. In reality, it's just increasing your already slim odds to loot these items that does not mean you are guaranteed good loot you just have a better chance than people who don't use luck. Then again it is an rng so people with no luck can still loot more plat eggs than people using 100% luck.

Also, ploid correct me if I'm wrong but I believe plat eggs can drop from legendary machines that is ofc if you are using luck. At least that is how I got most of my plat eggs last year.

- Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Don't think luck works with plat eggs.... every machine contains different eggs, and Plat egg machines spawns rarely.

When plat egg machines do spawn, you have a pretty good chance to get plat egg, but I think luck doesn't affect plat eggs themselves.

Luck is amazing in the egg hunt tho, cuz you can reroll upto Legendary.

If you broke a Blue Egg machine for example and rerolled, instead of dropping Blue Eggs, you would get Red Eggs.

Similarly if you broke a red egg machine and rerolled, you'll get Purple Eggs instead.

That's just my opinion, may be wrong tho.

Wow good explanation bro.I forgot differrent types of machine exist.Thanks tho,i almost buy legendary arie.I wouldve lost 2k buying her.

Thank you!!Gud explain!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    luck helps plat eggs drop as it has been explained many times luck/reroll will increase your chance of better loot bitter people who have used luck in the past and have not been blessed by the rng of this game continue to spread this notion that luck/reroll is broken. In reality, it's just increasing your already slim odds to loot these items that does not mean you are guaranteed good loot you just have a better chance than people who don't use luck. Then again it is an rng so people with no luck can still loot more plat eggs than people using 100% luck.

Also, ploid correct me if I'm wrong but I believe plat eggs can drop from legendary machines that is ofc if you are using luck. At least that is how I got most of my plat eggs last year.

- Atoned
    Actually you may be right, now that I think about it, I do recall a faint memory of looting plat eggs from legendary machine.

But nonetheless, there's no reason to run without luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post

- Atoned
    This is a good explanation too.Youre right about how the rumor were spread.Thank you for a good explanation!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaxx View Post
    Wow good explanation bro.I forgot differrent types of machine exist.Thanks tho,i almost buy legendary arie.I wouldve lost 2k buying her.

Thank you!!Gud explain!!
    Haha, come online, I probably have better luck hb pets I could just gift you sitting in stash.

Luck is always good in Egg Hunt.

Contact me Ingame. IGN: Ploid. Online right now.