Quote Originally Posted by Kflicks View Post
I think it balances the game to keep players playing to get desired items keeps them playing I’m sure sts thinking of the majority of the players rather than the players with high status in the game an it ain much of those type of players, if it keeps the game active rather than suiting to those top players needs which is only a small selection compared to the entirety of the game it only keeps that small selection of the game playing, considering they do pay for the game but holding an hoarding items/market manipulation crashed the game everything in game is too exspesive an it’s hard to even have something decent without outrageous prices I see why’d they’d be mad because of they feel like they have their money worth, spending 100$ for 1700 plat don’t even get you anything especially now an that’s a lot of money to waste even for player even trying to get those items as they only go up in price in game, it makes it hard for the majority of players to even want to play , it’s a paw yo win game so whether we all agree or disagree on events like this either side would seem selfish y’all want y’all items an most of the other players want them to at least be obtainable not saying they don’t gotta work for it or might have to drop a few dollars but least be obtained, sounds selfish but everybody sounding selfish rn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lootable ítems is not big issue but People that did lb grind and have lb ítem traedable deserve the respect is hard to get i dont have Frank or medusa if you go to town and see everyone with Franks nobody would care about Frank is not their fault that we dint reach lb they deserve that was make the game special . Lootable yea whatever but i have played maybe about 14 years since pocket legends and they have never done it. Only People that dont grind ask for stuff like this thats being selfish .

Enviado desde mi SM-A125U mediante Tapatalk