Quote Originally Posted by Selinntc View Post
@Cinco @asommers
According to the comunity, do you guys think about giving the gl back to esunken, and maps? Cuz even the portals got nerfed, and there is a lot of ppl that invested bilions in gl, and now its like killing those peoples with those low drops...
As a comunity we're asking for gl drops back, i Hope your answer comes! Thanks
-Poet

Enviado de meu Lenovo L70081 usando o Tapatalk
Gold loot adjustments are often necessary and they are never popular. The reaction has been as outrageous as ever but the actual nerf itself is not that huge (please read some of the more considered comments from your fellow players to see what I mean). Furthermore, we migrated a lot of gold to minions instead of just cutting it out of the maps entirely. The original plan was just to nerf but it felt better to give players a choice with respect to farming minions for additional gold vs. just running Zodias minis and bosses.

Reducing the gold inflow is something that had to be done to help combat AL's runaway inflation. Note: we considered the handful of 'gold sink' community suggestions and found them largely to be 'one and done' type measures that would have little (to no) impact on the game's economic state. We have several gold sinks in the works right now and they're bound to be unpopular because they're actual gold sinks; but these measures would be useless if the gold loot in the easiest Zodias maps remained super high.

The gold loot changes affect everyone who runs. Gold Loot Awakes affect those who have them. So, if you have bad gl you'll be much worse off than someone with good gl. In fact, I think it's arguable that having good gl awakes now is even more important than before because of the changes to Zodias gold loot.