Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Great job on making gold loot useless...guess we gotta go farm jewel

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

What I have seen during the zodias expansion is many running rahab normal mostly bc it’s a fast map to loot gold, (or was) I was often told by many they made more gold in normal rahab per hour than elite rahab, before kraken weaps released.
    Elite sunken was second when rahab was closed.

The gates in zodias maps are amazing but, feel the gates should not open until all players are at the gates bc players with op speed sets, ignore mobs, rush to kill mini boss and pop gold chests before mass mobs arrive, while slow pokes miss the gold drops, can’t use portal bc mass
    mobs, so they have to slowly run back to the next leg of map. Also with kraken weaps, those who don’t have over average ms, can miss boss too.

For me, it don’t matter. I’m capable of solo, and generally duo elite sunken maps.

As far as gold chests at the end of elite zodias maps, and how to curb the exploit of using gold faming alts, as long as AL players need gold to obtain gears in order to farm or buy items will always be an issue. Guess a better system of tracking gold from player A to player B, maybe even C,D, and E, and how those players got their gold could be implemented?
    Avy
    12-2012

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post: