Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Banner Bash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by yoasobi View Post
    First of all, I like the idea of craftable/farmable vanities and the subtle gold sink feature that comes with it. The new badges are cool, I like them and some of them are my favorite. The Vanities are fresh air to my eyes because I've been using the same vanity weapons for ages.

However, as others have mentioned, isn't it a bit too much? I could've been "okay" and remain silent after grinding 100k points for Platinum Tier and get the so called Burning Page after a few more runs in Platinum Tier. Couldn't be happier if it works that way. But why make the chance to encounter Cravyn so low? After the encounter, I have to report to Bandero like Cinco mentioned and I don't know if it is a guaranteed loot for the Burning Page after that and that only makes me feel more and more discouraged.

Second, the other problem to me is that there is not much to care about other than the Tiers, the Burning Page and the chance to encounter Cravyn. What I am trying to say is, when you make an event and have people commit to it, I, personally am expecting something at the end of the long hours of running it. Currently, I've been making gold by liquidating all the epic gears looted from the event map.

I really, really appreciate it that you guys are doing all of this for the players, the designs, mechanics, everything... you've been listening to the community more than ever as well. A lot of Quality of Life updates these past few months which I think is awesome.

Finally, I really wanted to craft the vanity Daggers, never have I been so excited to farm and craft something. Last time I felt this way was when Planar Pendant was first released, but after I realized I've been going far beyond Platinum Tier with no single encounter with Cravyn let alone the chance to report back to Bandero about it. I think I am going to let my hands rest and let go... Thank you.
    wise words my friend, I share the same sadness. I have 141,000 points and I haven't dropped anything that burned until now... I'm seriously thinking about stopping because it's simply impossible to drop it.

Enviado de meu SM-M536B usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Have you read any of the threads about the event and how to earn the Plat Tier vanity quest line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's not his fault for not being able to drop the burning, it's the fact that it's a luck-based drop.
    Well, you could increase the drop chance to something greater than the current 0,0001%.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts

Nvm figured you have to loot burning page from the boss from what I heard is rare drop great lol
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Which boss? Main boss or the one who shows up sometimes? I cant remember the name but i think it has general in his name

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Fr what's the point of having a quest line when u need to loot something that's rare just to start doing the quest , instead they could have just made the quest a bit harder .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ikstotay View Post
    Which boss? Main boss or the one who shows up sometimes? I cant remember the name but i think it has general in his name

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk
    Looted from the main boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formature View Post
    It's not his fault for not being able to drop the burning, it's the fact that it's a luck-based drop.
    Well, you could increase the drop chance to something greater than the current 0,0001%.
    There isn’t a need to increase the drop rate of the burning pages. I’m pretty sure the current rate is way more than what you specified as ‘0.00001’ since I’ve gotten mine in under 5 runs.

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    There isn’t a need to increase the drop rate of the burning pages. I’m pretty sure the current rate is way more than what you specified as ‘0.00001’ since I’ve gotten mine in under 5 runs.
    makes sense, if I had made it in 5 runs I would say that too.
    there are people who have 250k points and could not drop it, it was better to impose that it was necessary to have a certain amount of points to be dropped instead of this chance mechanic, I will refrain from explaining how the game's chance mechanic works because I don't want to have problems with the staff.
    you managed to drop in just 5 runs, but other people needed 500...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formature View Post
    makes sense, if I had made it in 5 runs I would say that too.
    there are people who have 250k points and could not drop it, it was better to impose that it was necessary to have a certain amount of points to be dropped instead of this chance mechanic, I will refrain from explaining how the game's chance mechanic works because I don't want to have problems with the staff.
    you managed to drop in just 5 runs, but other people needed 500...
    You're right for someone to be saying this after getting it from 5 runs. Nonetheless, my friends have also gotten it in less than under 10 runs and some even from just 1 run. You can probably see the amount of people that are complaining with the drop rates in forums as only a minority, pretty sure that speaks for its entirety. Also FYI I ran with 0% luck, so basically getting the item drop is purely and solely based on your pure luck. Hence increasing the drop rate % wouldn't even do anything, let alone increasing the odds if that's what you're hoping for.

With that being said - have you tried referring to what Cinco have been hinting you with since yesterday?

Have you read any of the threads about the event and how to earn the Plat Tier vanity quest line?

I will gladly repost it here - also probably if not the most literal and plausible reason as to why those that you have imposed & referred to running even after 250k points and still having 0 drops.

Be sure to talk with Bandero again after encountering / defeating Cravyn.

If you keep seeing a message about Cravyn’s secret dying with him you haven’t talked to Bandero and aren’t qualified for the quest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Same. 150k points and nothing. Killed cravyn hundred times and spoke to Bandern but nothing. It's getting a bit unbelievably annoying.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leu View Post
    Same. 150k points and nothing. Killed cravyn hundred times and spoke to Bandern but nothing. It's getting a bit unbelievably annoying.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
    I went up to 135/6k after an hour or so extra, of solo runs since the night before when i had 128k Points.
    Since then, i decided it's impossible to even loot something of an "Epic" Tier, since the boss only drops Epic or Rare tier items. The chance seems unbearably low.
    The fact i wanted to run this event twice, on 81 and on a level 11, within the span of a week, and being unbelievably unlucky as i had been, i just don't see it as being possible.

Unless there's a fix and the quest just becomes widely available at this point, without some hidden mechanics or extra means to "unlock" the quest in the first place, i don't think i'll have much faith in any future/new event ideas.

I've been a loyal player on/off for so many years. And when everyone else here is asking the same questions regarding drop rates, and why everything became so wildly thrown out of proportion, i just don't think that i'm wrong in being allowed to complain.
    Unless we could've looted the page before plat tier, and it further bugs our quest when we finally do achieve it, there's still people who can't even speak to the quest NPC at the beginning for any further progression in the event.

If this interest you, send a notification to Ign in my Signature. :-)
    Leader of <Married> Guild (Private) Heart Of Darkness Ring Est. Oct. 31 2019

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayceeoh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Fr what's the point of having a quest line when u need to loot something that's rare just to start doing the quest , instead they could have just made the quest a bit harder .
    I agree, they definitely should change the drop rate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think my running is meaningless, at least set a score so that players can choose to run or not, in exchange for burning pages.

通过我的 JER-AN10 上的 Tapatalk发言

15. The Following User Says Thank You to afoveor_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

the questline of platinum needs to be revisit .. everyone is not getting the quest after plat including me .. waste time running senselessly looking for a drop from the boss ... even killing mini boss talking to npc many x
    Last edited by will0; 04-23-2023 at 06:30 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sevilz View Post
    I agree, they definitely should change the drop rate
    Same trend has been going on since the past few events where the drop rate of special gears/recipes/items is so low that only a few lucky players get it. (Saifara vanity recipe, renowned wings recipe, bracelet recipe, etc)
    So try your luck or just reach the plat tier and buy the stuff from other lucky players. No one is forcing you to keep running event after reaching plat tier.

You can't expect sts to make all the items drop rate high and allow every single player in the game to loot it, that will make the item worthless.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gunstick For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

when you gonna release heroic huunestra?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunstick View Post
    Same trend has been going on since the past few events where the drop rate of special gears/recipes/items is so low that only a few lucky players get it. (Saifara vanity recipe, renowned wings recipe, bracelet recipe, etc)
    So try your luck or just reach the plat tier and buy the stuff from other lucky players. No one is forcing you to keep running event after reaching plat tier.

You can't expect sts to make all the items drop rate high and allow every single player in the game to loot it, that will make the item worthless.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk
    Exactly, everyone nowadays seems to have incorporated the mindset of needing every rare item to drop significantly just because he/she couldn't loot it while others could. That defeats the whole purpose of it does it not? I would rather see the items being used as a minority rather than a majority, else it defeats the purpose of even owning such 'rare items'.

And also, did I loot the burning page? Yes. Did I also loot the wings during renowned event when it was on-going? No. So stop whining & complaining if you're not getting one, I don't see your names specially engraved on every items that you would hoped to get for.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Cant loot the burning page

Any tips how? Cuz man almost 150k pts and no loot wtf its making me go crazy.I also read the threads about how yet WHY I CAN'T LOOT IT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    You're right for someone to be saying this after getting it from 5 runs. Nonetheless, my friends have also gotten it in less than under 10 runs and some even from just 1 run. You can probably see the amount of people that are complaining with the drop rates in forums as only a minority, pretty sure that speaks for its entirety. Also FYI I ran with 0% luck, so basically getting the item drop is purely and solely based on your pure luck. Hence increasing the drop rate % wouldn't even do anything, let alone increasing the odds if that's what you're hoping for.

With that being said - have you tried referring to what Cinco have been hinting you with since yesterday?

I will gladly repost it here - also probably if not the most literal and plausible reason as to why those that you have imposed & referred to running even after 250k points and still having 0 drops.
    yes man, i did everything exactly as he said, a friend dropped with 101k, another with 101k, another with 200k, etc.
    When I talked about luck mechanics I was referring to lucky, not elixir, etc, it was my mistake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i am still waiting 120k