Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S>> Og Black Marvel set (W)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Default S>> Og Black Marvel set (W)

As title says, Og Black Marvelous set war For sale.

Auto : 5B

Prefer pure but can accept LB/Rare Vanities.
    Plat Eggs Elite gems energy kits Plus Gold.

Not in rush so if offers doesn't meet my expectations will close the thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Bumping this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psp View Post
    Bumping this
    Any co yet bro ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gzzz View Post
    Any co yet bro ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Prob not considering last one sold for 2B and he’s asking 5

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Homienasty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Homienasty View Post
    Prob not considering last one sold for 2B and he’s asking 5
    You sure kid? Well I’ll offer my rhine aura for one more black marvel pls get for 2b and sell it to me seems fair no?

Pm Junkyfood

P.s: been seen you on every thread I make get a life instead of undervalue my items lowballer.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

You sure kid? Well I’ll offer my rhine aura for one more black marvel pls get for 2b and sell it to me seems fair no?

Pm Junkyfood

P.s: been seen you on every thread I make get a life instead of undervalue my items lowballer.
    Ign muddflamess bought it, yes I’m sure you can ask him, altough I may be wrong and he paid 3B but it’s definitely 2-3B and it was approximately 2-3 weeks ago (=

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Ign muddflamess bought it, yes I’m sure you can ask him, altough I may be wrong and he paid 3B but it’s definitely 2-3B and it was approximately 2-3 weeks ago (=
    Thanks for the important info, Mr, Raidersix.

Mudd flames is a friend and he sold me 3,7b. That was actually 3 weeks ago. At the same time frank value was no more than 5b set. Now as u can see it’s raise 6-7b? I don’t want to talk about different classes or items that actually has been skyrocketed on prices due to inflation. Like Ghost lb set , lepre banner , yetie , bugface. You have no right to undervalue my items due to old sold prices though.

You got my offer now for black marvel war if u ever see another seller get and trade me. Thx

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Thanks for the important info, Mr, Raidersix.

Mudd flames is a friend and he sold me 3,7b. That was actually 3 weeks ago. At the same time frank value was no more than 5b set. Now as u can see it’s raise 6-7b? I don’t want to talk about different classes or items that actually has been skyrocketed on prices due to inflation. Like Ghost lb set , lepre banner , yetie , bugface. You have no right to undervalue my items due to old sold prices though.

You got my offer now for black marvel war if u ever see another seller get and trade me. Thx
    Don’t bring Frank into this, that’ll always skyrocket no matter what, my point is it was sold recently for way cheaper then what you’re asking and rogue marvel has always been more expensive then tank and also sold cheaper yet you’re asking 5b, also another thing is due to Easter and awake event vanitys 3 weeks ago have went down not up .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Don’t bring Frank into this, that’ll always skyrocket no matter what, my point is it was sold recently for way cheaper then what you’re asking and rogue marvel has always been more expensive then tank and also sold cheaper yet you’re asking 5b, also another thing is due to Easter and awake event vanitys 3 weeks ago have went down not up .
    You for real typing another comment about Same thing? Told u it was sold to me for 3,7b. Actually it was before 1 month and 1 week and 3 days ago at 6:13 AM. Since I bought. R u dumb or what , Leave this post if u have nothing useful to do.

Btw Easter and awake event vanities doesn’t effect old rare vanities prices especially Og Marvels , franks as they are super rare demand. Why you don’t want me to bring frank price into this? Isn’t it tank vanities and these 2 vanities most needed in game? It’s just too hard for you bro don’t argue.

Anyways don’t bring rogue vanities into a different warrior class sale, it always Rogue Players has their fans and Warrior as well, they never been matched on vanities since 10 years now kid.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You for real typing another comment about Same thing? Told u it was sold to me for 3,7b. Actually it was before 1 month and 1 week and 3 days ago at 6:13 AM. Since I bought. R u dumb or what , Leave this post if u have nothing useful to do.

Btw Easter and awake event vanities doesn’t effect old rare vanities prices especially Og Marvels , franks as they are super rare demand. Why you don’t want me to bring frank price into this? Isn’t it tank vanities and these 2 vanities most needed in game? It’s just too hard for you bro don’t argue.

Anyways don’t bring rogue vanities into a different warrior class sale, it always Rogue Players has their fans and Warrior as well, they never been matched on vanities since 10 years now kid.
    That's some broken english

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kind View Post
    That's some broken english
    Mind ur own business bud and nobody asked about ur opinion on my English, at least there’s few respectful persons will understand what I said.

Unless people like you and radiersix will never understand this as I said it’s too hard for him. And guess what it’s hard for you as well!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Mind ur own business bud and nobody asked about ur opinion on my English, at least there’s few respectful persons will understand what I said.

Unless people like you and radiersix will never understand this as I said it’s too hard for him. And guess what it’s hard for you as well!
    That's some A1 English there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kind View Post
    That's some A1 English there.

Hehe nice one, trust me if i talk with you on my own language you’ll be so small in everybody eyes. So still better than you buddy!

أتمنى تعيش حياة هنيئة. لا تستخدم الترجمة ياطفل أنني أراك

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Hehe nice one, trust me if i talk with you on my own language you’ll be so small in everybody eyes. So still better than you buddy!

Now clowns have their own language, what a crazy world we live in
    This will sell as fast as the bugface did, which is probably 20b due to "inflation" now

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    Now clowns have their own language, what a crazy world we live in
    This will sell as fast as the bugface did, which is probably 20b due to "inflation" now

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Idk man seems the dude had nothing to say just has his toxicity to bring it here. laughing about random players on their English, fr what a kind.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I don't speak 3rd world countries languages I don't need to.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

If it was most needed vanity in game it would’ve been sold by now, and yes the events do actually change the price if you’re wanting pure gold but ur open to swaps etc so I guess I’ll say it didn’t but the funny thing is, mudd bought it 2.5 weeks ago and then sold it to you after, so how would you have bought it 1 month ago from him? 😂 don’t make up lies at this point

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Or sorry he bought it like 2 months ago but SOLD it like 2.5 weeks or 3.5 weeks ago from what I know *

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Pm Junkyfood

I'm willing to trade my warrior marvelous set to your rhine aura + 1b gold .

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

If it was most needed vanity in game it would’ve been sold by now, and yes the events do actually change the price if you’re wanting pure gold but ur open to swaps etc so I guess I’ll say it didn’t but the funny thing is, mudd bought it 2.5 weeks ago and then sold it to you after, so how would you have bought it 1 month ago from him? don’t make up lies at this point
    Tbh already got many buyers for it, but haven’t match the auto yet and had over 2 players offering rhine aura for it. Also me too offering the same what they actually offered to me. But mainly looking is not rhine as I already own one.

Wait bro you really look funny and stupid in the same time lmaooo.. think like u knew everything in game? You just been famous after few ppl who put ur name into bad stuff and u’re being known in like 6 months or less from now. Tf.

I can bet again for 500m if I lied about the date I bought this marvel for. Of course I’ll be wrong in seconds or days since the time is gone now.