View Poll Results: Arcane Level 81 Loot for Arcane Catacombs (stashable, not tradeable)...

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I don't have a full set of Arcane gears yet and I could use at least one piece.

57 58.76%
  • Yes! I want to collect Arcane 81 gears for my alts.

25 25.77%
  • No! There's no point and I would rather have nothing.

8 8.25%
  • No! I am trying to sell Kraken gears and you're going to tank the prices.

7 7.22%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Poll: Should Arcane Catacombs drop bound Kraken and alternate Level 81 Arcanes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1 for me I only see a win here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

At least make it hard to get, so kraken user not getting upset after spend hundreds million gold to get kraken set if kraken now is easy to get, kraken set is an end game gear rn, should be have value til expansion

Sent from my vivo 1938 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm agree, cuz alot of us play since long time ago but still can't afford it.
    It's really hard to find kind person to carry a nab like us (not kraken user) because we're too weak :')

+1 STS <3
    Last edited by CYBERSHARK; 07-11-2023 at 12:22 AM. Reason: I change "I" to "Us" :D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 Just a suggestion: Instead of getting random krakens as drops themselves, it would be better if we get tokens instead so we can buy the specific kraken items that we need the most from the token shop and also to avoid duplicates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

a big +1

Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

I don't understand. You can't run the catacombs unless you have the kraken, so you run to get something you already have but it's worse because your kraken gear has been awakened and the bound one is clean.
    Is this a plan to get people to sell their kraken gear, whatever piece they get and replace it with the bound one? That's if they manage to get the piece they want. If for instance you're a rogue and need a mage item, the chances of looting something you don't want, like a warrior's item, will most likely be high, because that is what usually happens.
    If you don't have kraken gear, you have nothing to do because you can't run the catacombs?
    I think someone didn't think this through if they voted yes to this.
    I'm not even voting, no way am I going into the loft and dusting down my pc to vote for something that comes across as a practical joke where the players are the victims.
    You'll see, everyone will complain about the bad drops. At least it will take their minds from complaining about "other things".
    I can't believe that this is happening to what was the best mobile game ever.
    Maybe, I'm wrong and it all works out great and everyone is happy, I sincerely hope so. 🙂 I really do.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I don't understand. You can't run the catacombs unless you have the kraken, so you run to get something you already have but it's worse because your kraken gear has been awakened and the bound one is clean.
    Is this a plan to get people to sell their kraken gear, whatever piece they get and replace it with the bound one? That's if they manage to get the piece they want. If for instance you're a rogue and need a mage item, the chances of looting something you don't want, like a warrior's item, will most likely be high, because that is what usually happens.
    If you don't have kraken gear, you have nothing to do because you can't run the catacombs?
    I think someone didn't think this through if they voted yes to this.
    I'm not even voting, no way am I going into the loft and dusting down my pc to vote for something that comes across as a practical joke where the players are the victims.
    You'll see, everyone will complain about the bad drops. At least it will take their minds from complaining about "other things".
    I can't believe that this is happening to what was the best mobile game ever.
    Maybe, I'm wrong and it all works out great and everyone is happy, I sincerely hope so. I really do.
    i agree with everything except with the conspiracy theory of "high chance to loot smtng u dont want"
    only parts that will go cheaper r kraken rings and clean helms, but gl i guess (no vote as im too lazy to open this on pc)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

+1 cause why not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

+1 sounds great and I am full kraken.
    Possible to make them exchangeable through a vendor for gold to a different class?
    Say my main is rogue full kraken but want to get my mage there. If I loot a rogue piece I could exchange it for a different class
    A vendor to exchange armor and wep that was looted for say 5-10m
    Other items for a few million a piece
    Drain some gold and get some kraken pieces flowing
    Either way yes make them lootable
    Can't wait to see the catacombs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

if this new map requires kraken gears… RIP GG LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

sounds good but surely those who will get that bound arcs are those who have full kraks also. f2p uses myth sets only might hard to do that catacomb

Sent from my CPH2325 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 for arc gears drops

Sent from my 2201117SG using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Poll: Should Arcane Catacombs drop bound Kraken and alternate Level 81 Arcanes?

Bad idea tbh, especially since it’s ‘the hardest content in the game’.. made for people who already have the best gear. People who actually need the kraken gear probably can’t or can barely run this map (unless you guys lied and actually made it easy to run). Conclusion is that you’ll just be giving away kraken gear to the people who can already afford it instead of the players who cannot afford it and actually need it.

- Dwoobers

EDIT: perhaps you could make the kraken gear available for some sort of tokens, this way people can get at least some pieces. This would be better than making kraken gear a rng drop.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Just dont!
    Not fair for those who spend a ton of gold/plat for there kraken just so they end up free, if theyll be added like that (free to drop) id like a refund of all my plat since kraken has been released.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Idk man.. im only a zaar user myself but this is just too good for the game imo, i say no to bound kraken even if they have slighty nerfed stats like whats even the point? You already have kraken why make a bound one with a slightly worse stat than the original? I think its better to just make a whole new different set that can be looted in catacombs, i just cant help but think this would do too much good for the game, its just too good.. makes me think that making kraken especially its op proc was a curse, its op enough that it created a division among players and a very high gap at that, it was a significant jump from zaarus...

Dont make all kraken items have lootable bound versions, maybe just the accessories (ring, belt, necklace, artifact)

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1 let them drop

Sent from my RMX3360 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

it would be cool if you could collect shards and from them go assembling the kraken set like it was in the glintstone expansion. putting items to drop directly with very low chances is not fair and unfortunate imo. Pls make the grind worthy

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gianthills View Post
    it would be cool if you could collect shards and from them go assembling the kraken set like it was in the glintstone expansion. putting items to drop directly with very low chances is not fair and unfortunate imo. Pls make the grind worthy

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk
    +1 make them grind for it🫠

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jdjd

Default Why devs need player opinion about catacombs

Why now you ask players about how zodias catacombs need to be? Do your work,players can change the way you change th game. This is first time when devs post a poll to ask players how a map should be. You don t need our advice. Do what you did with kraken when he first appeared, or with lv 81 map. I don t think you asked players how esunken should be, or how aquaris should proc, hyperos etc, etc. Don t let us decide how game should be. Did before level 81 expansion was a poll when players decided if aquaris should proc 3x dmg or hm he proc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'd rather have the ask for our opinion then play a stupid event

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk