Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mythic & Arcane banners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Mythic & Arcane banners

Couldn't help but notice the orange with envy and red letter day are "<rarity> banner - rank 1," not sure why they're rank 1, but I thought it would be cool if the banner became larger, or added effects, or glowed, or all of the above based on the amount of arcanes and mythics we loot. Maybe even add more items on until it's a full vanity set at like 1000000 looted or something. Not adding onto the ap or anything, just a cool little thing to work towards and show off. No real reason, just a way to keep track of and showcase more game achievements!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DerpySeal For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DerpySeal View Post
    Couldn't help but notice the orange with envy and red letter day are "<rarity> banner - rank 1," not sure why they're rank 1, but I thought it would be cool if the banner became larger, or added effects, or glowed, or all of the above based on the amount of arcanes and mythics we loot. Maybe even add more items on until it's a full vanity set at like 1000000 looted or something. Not adding onto the ap or anything, just a cool little thing to work towards and show off. No real reason, just a way to keep track of and showcase more game achievements!
    Great idea, +1

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,540 Posts

Looks like there were to be achievements for looting N mythic/arcane items, however, they don't appear to be set up correctly. Also, only level 1 gets the banner, but it shouldn't be too much of an issue getting the banner change its appearance the higher rank you are, but the most I would want to do is add particles and maybe 1 or 2 more ranks (maybe 1, 10, 100).

Well, if anything, thanks for having me go through that data, I've added a task to fix it.

-ALS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post: