Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Zaltiar's Contest Time!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

@^reminder: *as is in the main post* for drawings, I need you guys to stamp/write the date name on your artwork.
    that is all.
    cheers!

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default :)

He's taking too long so I stole his and ran
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

I wanna post an entry so bad lol, but I'm trying to save it for the last hour of the contest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    I wanna post an entry so bad lol, but I'm trying to save it for the last hour of the contest
    Haha cant wait ta see your entry bro!

@kyzark lololol that's hilarious!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Screw it I'll upload it later today. If need be, I can just draw something else before the contest ends and edit my post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Screw it I'll upload it later today. If need be, I can just draw something else before the contest ends and edit my post.
    haha yep you sure can!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kyzark View Post
    He's taking too long so I stole his and ran
    Yoink!
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elianel View Post
    i fix it

thejokerlol level 71 bear l guild eclipse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Edited

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Something I sketched up when I should've been in class

Soon to be colored: Haunted Hollow's Staff of Agony, and the Vampire Queen's Onyx Breastplate

The story behind the staff:
    Traveling through the dark forest, looking for a shortcut home, a hungry traveler came across an apple tree.
    Unbeknowngst to the traveler, it was anything but a regular tree. Legend speaks of a haunted willow that feeds on the torso's of those ignorant enough to feed off his apples. Spirit particles inside the apples break down all the matter of the torso's and reduces them to spirit particles which in turn, become apples. The branches of the tree have hand like ends that agonizes the remaining heads of the victims while pouring life energy into them, keeping the brains alive and torturing the victim for all eternity. A grand wizard was able to finally sleigh the Haunted Hollow, keeping one of it's branches as a
    souvenir.

Vampire Queen's Onyx Breastplate:
    On the very top of Mount Fang lies a castle made up of all those poor souls that the patron of the castle, the vampire queen, has devoured. The vampire queen crafted the breast plate out of the souls of the kings she slayed. Covered with onyx, it is also oozing with magical powers that even negate the harmful effect of sunlight, allowing her to hunt during the day. To protect the head, the magic power of the plate hides the head by shrouding it in an ether fueled ember. The smell of the ether distracts her victim while she feasts on their soul.
    WOW incredible, lucky im not in the drawing contest lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Something I sketched up when I should've been in class

Soon to be colored: Haunted Hollow's Staff of Agony, and the Vampire Queen's Onyx Breastplate

The story behind the staff:
    Traveling through the dark forest, looking for a shortcut home, a hungry traveler came across an apple tree.
    Unbeknowngst to the traveler, it was anything but a regular tree. Legend speaks of a haunted willow that feeds on the torso's of those ignorant enough to feed off his apples. Spirit particles inside the apples break down all the matter of the torso's and reduces them to spirit particles which in turn, become apples. The branches of the tree have hand like ends that agonizes the remaining heads of the victims while pouring life energy into them, keeping the brains alive and torturing the victim for all eternity. A grand wizard was able to finally sleigh the Haunted Hollow, keeping one of it's branches as a
    souvenir.

On the very top of Mount Fang lies a castle made up of all those poor souls that the patron of the castle, the vampire queen, has devoured. The vampire queen crafted the breast plate out of the souls of the kings she slayed. Covered with onyx, it is also oozing with magical powers that even negate the harmful effect of sunlight, allowing her to hunt during the day. To protect the head, the magic power of the plate hides the head by shrouding it in an ether fueled ember. The smell of the ether distracts her victim while she feasts on their soul.
    Dayumm son! Haha great work, Ill add it to the entry collage later
    Keep it up everyone!
    Cheers

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Thanks man ^_^ later today I'll be adding more detail to the armor, add a wand and bracer, and by the end of the weekend have it edited and colored digitally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder:418036
    Thanks man ^_^ later today I'll be adding more detail to the armor, add a wand and bracer, and by the end of the weekend have it edited and colored digitally
    You will get the 1st prize... MARVELLOUS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Did some HEAVY editing on the breastplate. Wand and bracer coming soon.

Haunted Hollow's Staff of Agony:

souvenir.

The Elf Queen's Vampire Heart of the Eclipse

Setting her eyes on the kingdom of Alterra, the Vampire Queen arrogantly sought after the Elf King's soul on her own without the help of her army of the undead. With the cover of an eclipse, the vamp queen easily went through the alterran guard, hiding in the shadows. The vampire queen made it into the throne room and crept up on a sleeping elf king. While the vampire queen fed, the moon shifted enough to allow a gleam of light to shine through the window. At that moment the elf queen, in the other room brushing her hair, felt the presence of the vampire queen which was no longer protected by the shadows. The elf queen swiftly made her move and staked the vampire in the heart with her brush, breaking it off inside just in time to save the elf king. As a last ditch attempt toward survival, the vampires heart created a veil of protection around itself to pump and recycle soul remnants to stay "alive". Luckily, the protective veil makes the heart double as a pretty nifty and bada$$ bracer.*

Soul Vessel Wand of the Vampiro

Found in the Vampire Queen's coffin when the alterran forces were raiding her castle. The "forever" crystal contains the souls of the Queen's ancestor and allows her to remain immortal. At the death of current reigning leader of the castle, the castle creates a newborn during the next full moon. The elf queen was able to stabilize the evil energy, thus creating darkbolt magic. Fashioned into a wand, the crystals wings flap when it's shooting off dark bolts.
    Last edited by RedRyder; 09-18-2011 at 10:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

souvenir.

Before:

One boring math class after:

Wow! Nice work Red! You're quite the artist IMO

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Haha thank you sir! Stay tuned for the complete set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Haha thank you sir! Stay tuned for the complete set
    'Sir' makes me feel old

Looking forward to the completed set

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

souvenir.

Before:

One boring math class after:

we should do an art collab. i dunno on what. but, we should. lol
    keep it up everyone! ye gots 2 more weeks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Update my post with the COMPLETE set (wand, bracer, cloth+helm, staff)

The post is #114

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington View Post
    couldn't refuse a screenshot contest lol

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaltiar View Post
    • Can be anything from multiple pink drops, hilarious convo, group pic!
    • Has to be recent, any pics that have been re-used will be disqualified
    • Write the date name, anything that will prove your picture was taken recently
    • No photoshopping, editing, i need raw pictures!
    • Post entries here, no double posts, edit if you have to
    • Have fun!
    Would it really kill you to be creative? I tried it, and my hearts still beating I think