Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Greater shield perk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default Greater shield perk

The perk gives 5% more damage reduction. According to the description of arcane shield it is supposed to increase the damage reduction of shield from 45 to 50 and on charged from 55 to 60.
    In reality it gives 5% additional stacking damage reduction, like arcane charity would.
    So either the description, or the type of damage reduction the perk gives is wrongy because 55% to 60% is a lot better than 55% and 5% stacking

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MaAaT View Post
    The perk gives 5% more damage reduction. According to the description of arcane shield it is supposed to increase the damage reduction of shield from 45 to 50 and on charged from 55 to 60.
    In reality it gives 5% additional stacking damage reduction, like arcane charity would.
    So either the description, or the type of damage reduction the perk gives is wrongy because 55% to 60% is a lot better than 55% and 5% stacking
    I hope this helps clarify the problem.
    Arcane clarity adds 5% mitigation and won't change the description of the skill, because it's addition stacking type of dmg reduction to the whole team.
    Greater shield however changes the description of shield skill, even though atm this perk also gives 5% stacking damage reduction.
    As u can see when I use both perks I have 10% stacking dmg red, instead of 60 nonstacking from greater shield and 5% stacking from arcane charity.
    Would be nice if either the description got fixed, or we actually get 5% higher dmg red from greater shield.

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,907 Posts

I'll get the description updated. It's 5% stacking mitigation.