Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Game Guide: The Elder Woods 'Lost Expedition'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
    You’re wrong. It’s just like the difference between ‘flawless’ jewels and zodias power stone.
    Flawless are still crazy expensive.
    but u can remove ur flawes and power stine only applies in zodia map no everywhere @.@

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by recilencia123 View Post
    but u can remove ur flawes and power stine only applies in zodia map no everywhere @.@

Power stone stats apply everywhere +5 damage only in zodias

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

They are dragging this out too much, it should be time to let drop gold map 81 die, even weaponry 81 should already be nerfed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    They are dragging this out too much, it should be time to let drop gold map 81 die, even weaponry 81 should already be nerfed
    now why would they even do this if there are no 'elder woods' arc lv 86 items? 81 gold loot farming like eraha is what gets people online these days, not to mention that most ppl can't even farm hedo.

Sorcerer: Scodas Rogue: Scodarog Warrior: Scodawar

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scoburus View Post
    now why would they even do this if there are no 'elder woods' arc lv 86 items? 81 gold loot farming like eraha is what gets people online these days, not to mention that most ppl can't even farm hedo.
    and who said that only hedoru exists? There are 4 maps 86 and more maps are coming, the arcane is not even necessary to end a past expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

and who said that only hedoru exists? There are 4 maps 86 and more maps are coming, the arcane is not even necessary to end a past expansion
    no one is farming those maps XD except for indigo

Sorcerer: Scodas Rogue: Scodarog Warrior: Scodawar

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoburus For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scoburus View Post
    no one is farming those maps XD except for indigo
    obviously not because they continue farming the last expansion, it shouldn't be like that, they should all go to the most current one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Because of new jewels which is better than flawless jewels, we need or please insert upgrade flawless to corrupted jewels for free please.

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

nothing new at the vendor? been sitting with 10k corruption coins for a while now
    consider adding something new to the vendor as well please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Will the super massive corruption crate have sb gear in it? Or still only lvl 81 mythic & arcane?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts

I've been patient with you, to the point where people have accused me of being like you but this post is the last straw.
    You have the nerve to say, "nerf the level 81 weapons" when you are a very rich player.
    The level 81 weapons and gears should be left as they were created. The difficulty in elder is fine and we don't even know how difficult the new content is yet and already you complain yet again.
    Now please stop, even if it's just for a while, wait and see how things are and remember that not everyone has the kraken yet, there are new players that are still using zaa. We're lucky they are sticking it out.
    What may be easy for you and others who have played a long time is not as easy for some and not everyone can get a team to run with. You really need to have a broader and more empathetic outlook. Good day.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

os preços dos itens star vão abaixar com esse evento??

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Dahl and poisonous caverns? That's not a coincidence right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

“Blazing Star Stones grant +18.57 to Primary stat”

Is 18.57 a thing or just typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I've been patient with you, to the point where people have accused me of being like you but this post is the last straw.
    You have the nerve to say, "nerf the level 81 weapons" when you are a very rich player.
    The level 81 weapons and gears should be left as they were created. The difficulty in elder is fine and we don't even know how difficult the new content is yet and already you complain yet again.
    Now please stop, even if it's just for a while, wait and see how things are and remember that not everyone has the kraken yet, there are new players that are still using zaa. We're lucky they are sticking it out.
    What may be easy for you and others who have played a long time is not as easy for some and not everyone can get a team to run with. You really need to have a broader and more empathetic outlook. Good day.
    just ignore and his post will be lost man, be smart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

For what reason to nerf lvl 81 zone gold drop. Rich people farm at new map, mid player at lvl 81 map and most player doesn't even farm gold, only making gold in good event. Nerfing lvl 81 zone only make less people able to farm with gold loot set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nutlord View Post
    For what reason to nerf lvl 81 zone gold drop. Rich people farm at new map, mid player at lvl 81 map and most player doesn't even farm gold, only making gold in good event. Nerfing lvl 81 zone only make less people able to farm with gold loot set.
    people will stop playing game, dont worry you should ignore ridiculous comments. Not everyone understands things, there are kids here

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I don't know if you're confusing me because I'm not even a millionaire, maybe you know me because of my ign here but I don't even have that account anymore hahahaha, I also recommend that you play other games like this and you will realize why you should do it, it's not about "new players" is about the bad habit that administrators have of making everything easy, no matter how expensive it is, the weapon is so strong that with that you end the little emotion that comes with having that, there is nothing beyond that Make purchases of relatively broken weapons once. I only see that current players last 1 or 2 hours playing because of how easy it is to get bored due to the brutal force there is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

I don't know if you're confusing me because I'm not even a millionaire, maybe you know me because of my ign here but I don't even have that account anymore hahahaha, I also recommend that you play other games like this and you will realize why you should do it, it's not about "new players" is about the bad habit that administrators have of making everything easy, no matter how expensive it is, the weapon is so strong that with that you end the little emotion that comes with having that, there is nothing beyond that Make purchases of relatively broken weapons once. I only see that current players last 1 or 2 hours playing because of how easy it is to get bored due to the brutal force there is.
    That’s a lot of opinion for someone who doesn’t even have an account.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oawaoebi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    That’s a lot of opinion for someone who doesn’t even have an account.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    If I have and several that you only know me in that is another thing