Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Lost Expedition

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

3rd and last part of my feedback...

10k pve kills later i know what to expect from new content. I have to say that dozens of runs later i still like both of new maps (bonus gold + bonus loot). Sadly, i have to add 2 negative things to my feedback that showed up after running new content for longer time.
    1-
    Poison Caverns map just showed me, that 8 loadouts and hotbars is not enough in current PvE. I had to destroy (edit) 2 of my loadouts to put Impermeable helm + armor in (one set for dmg and one set for gold loot). I tried some pets to run Poison Caverns with and hero staggos was quite good there, but in the end i have decided to sacrifice gold loot from helm + armor to create 2nd gold loot set to make sure i won't die there... So please try to find a way to create at couple of new equipment loadouts (perhaps with 2 dropdown menus next to each other where each open 8 loadouts).
    2 -
    10k pve kills from Blue Abyss + Poison Caverns when Blue abyss has about 100 mobs... Let's round it, 100 runs and not a single mythic component... We need 10 mythic from Poison Caverns, 10 from Black Ash Forest and 5 from Hedourah to craft 1 stone. Yes, stones are powerful, but let's not forget they can't be taken out of item... We put them in current sets and then we will need more for 86 arcane gear. I'll continue to run new content, but i hope drop rates can be buffed. :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dmqp For This Useful Post:

ree