Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Lost Expedition

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,023 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    3rd and last part of my feedback...

10k pve kills later i know what to expect from new content. I have to say that dozens of runs later i still like both of new maps (bonus gold + bonus loot). Sadly, i have to add 2 negative things to my feedback that showed up after running new content for longer time.
    1-
    Poison Caverns map just showed me, that 8 loadouts and hotbars is not enough in current PvE. I had to destroy (edit) 2 of my loadouts to put Impermeable helm + armor in (one set for dmg and one set for gold loot). I tried some pets to run Poison Caverns with and hero staggos was quite good there, but in the end i have decided to sacrifice gold loot from helm + armor to create 2nd gold loot set to make sure i won't die there... So please try to find a way to create at couple of new equipment loadouts (perhaps with 2 dropdown menus next to each other where each open 8 loadouts).
    2 -
    10k pve kills from Blue Abyss + Poison Caverns when Blue abyss has about 100 mobs... Let's round it, 100 runs and not a single mythic component... We need 10 mythic from Poison Caverns, 10 from Black Ash Forest and 5 from Hedourah to craft 1 stone. Yes, stones are powerful, but let's not forget they can't be taken out of item... We put them in current sets and then we will need more for 86 arcane gear. I'll continue to run new content, but i hope drop rates can be buffed. :-)
    +1 for loadouts.

Also to your last point, I think since not everyone can farm the additional content we don't really know yet how low the drop rates are. Perhaps you just had bad luck? i think we need to give it a week or so and see if any of the mats are coming into the game. I also did not see any of the jewel components and ran quite a bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts

I like it. The quests took some backwards and forwarding but that's ok once it becomes clear what you need to do.
    I did expect more people would be playing though.
    All in all it's good and it relieves boredom.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    599 Posts

3rd and last part of my feedback...

10k pve kills later i know what to expect from new content. I have to say that dozens of runs later i still like both of new maps (bonus gold + bonus loot). Sadly, i have to add 2 negative things to my feedback that showed up after running new content for longer time.
    1-
    Poison Caverns map just showed me, that 8 loadouts and hotbars is not enough in current PvE. I had to destroy (edit) 2 of my loadouts to put Impermeable helm + armor in (one set for dmg and one set for gold loot). I tried some pets to run Poison Caverns with and hero staggos was quite good there, but in the end i have decided to sacrifice gold loot from helm + armor to create 2nd gold loot set to make sure i won't die there... So please try to find a way to create at couple of new equipment loadouts (perhaps with 2 dropdown menus next to each other where each open 8 loadouts).
    2 -
    10k pve kills from Blue Abyss + Poison Caverns when Blue abyss has about 100 mobs... Let's round it, 100 runs and not a single mythic component... We need 10 mythic from Poison Caverns, 10 from Black Ash Forest and 5 from Hedourah to craft 1 stone. Yes, stones are powerful, but let's not forget they can't be taken out of item... We put them in current sets and then we will need more for 86 arcane gear. I'll continue to run new content, but i hope drop rates can be buffed. :-)
    Wow, I was following your thread for the good infos. I rarely use/own more than 2 sets of gears. If I need more than that to play/enjoy the content, I guess I’m forever doomed to failure and disappointment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Voyager dueling set

so i accidentally deleted my set (which u can only get once apparantelly) by using the quick sell option to clear my inventory faster. i had forgotten abt it and after some time i lost the option to buy it back.

i just wonder what can i do in this situation because it doesnt seem like i can get the recipe again to craft it once more. (i suppose i can create another account and do the questline since the recipe is tradeable)

Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noonit View Post
    so i accidentally deleted my set (which u can only get once apparantelly) by using the quick sell option to clear my inventory faster. i had forgotten abt it and after some time i lost the option to buy it back.

i just wonder what can i do in this situation because it doesnt seem like i can get the recipe again to craft it once more. (i suppose i can create another account and do the questline since the recipe is tradeable)

Not sure how you were able to quick sell as it was a set piece.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauigriu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

+1 to more options for load outs and hot bar slots. Or, don't make us go through a normal map to reach the poison map. Also why are the new jewels so difficult to craft. Bonus damage only works in zodias and it can't be removed. It won't effect me one way or another because I would only use one if I looted it and that's not possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Devs can you check the Lost gear.

Earlier today I set the 5/5 on a hb spot and it seemed like it was working to clear toxins when I attacked with a charged gun as stated in the original post. Now a few hours in and the set is not clearing toxins at all.

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauigriu View Post
    Devs can you check the Lost gear.

Earlier today I set the 5/5 on a hb spot and it seemed like it was working to clear toxins when I attacked with a charged gun as stated in the original post. Now a few hours in and the set is not clearing toxins at all.
    The weapon charged attacks clear a specific toxin. The 'Arcazole' variant clears Fatal Fungi while the 'Purifaction' variant cures Rot Slime - but both require that you wear the other 4 pieces.

Which weapon are you using (by name) and what dungeon are you using it in?

Thanks for the info!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauigriu View Post
    Not sure how you were able to quick sell as it was a set piece.
    its a rare type item so i just pressed on quick sell to get all my rare items deleted to free my inv

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,535 Posts

Is Unlocking the past daily quest the only way to obtain keys to open Lost Expedition Chests? 5x chance per day to loot helm or armor to continue quest or buy it from lucky person, are those my options?
    The quest is currently the only way to obtain expedition keys.

Quote Originally Posted by deathhbringer View Post
    Why there is no mention of poison droplet wisp in expedition guide
    We kept some things hidden for the players to discover.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeboyuitbeek View Post
    Where is Larysa?
    Quote Originally Posted by Noonit View Post
    so i accidentally deleted my set (which u can only get once apparantelly) by using the quick sell option to clear my inventory faster.
    Next update will make the set Set rarity and you'll be able to repurchase the Adaptive Pattern from the token vendor.

-ALS

12. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The weapon charged attacks clear a specific toxin. The 'Arcazole' variant clears Fatal Fungi while the 'Purifaction' variant cures Rot Slime - but both require that you wear the other 4 pieces.

Thanks for the info!
    Ahh ok ty for the clarification. I have the Arc variant which when I went back to indigo works as it should. So for Ash Forest I need the Purification variant.

Then I will just add along with others here that we need at least 4 more gear build loadouts as I, like so many, have had to delete several in order to add in these new gear builds.

Lastly, I personally appreciate that you created the new quests and areas that require a bit of a challenge (vs quests that are done in 30 minutes) to figure out how to complete as well as figuring out which gear will work to make the boss encounters a bit more manageable. And you did it all with gear gained with keys that are obtained in a daily quest so all the content from this expansion is ftp!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I liked the 2 new maps and the new content, but I didn't like the waterproof armor mechanic

Enviado desde mi 23030RAC7Y mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Thanks for the info!
    It's all so complicated! Wear this, wear that, switch to one of these sets, use the Purification, use the Arcozole and that's without deciding which pet will be relevant. It's just too much information and hot bar slots. I'm not against the difficulty of the maps, I managed to get to the poison map but I don't have enough hot bar slots and to be honest all the switching around is like a comedy sketch. Also, when the boss has been done away with please stop the poison. It's dead, it shouldn't be allowed to carry on, it's deceased, we won and should allowed to gather our rewards from the chests.
    That's my feedback.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Also, when the boss has been done away with please stop the poison. It's dead, it shouldn't be allowed to carry on, it's deceased, we won and should allowed to gather our rewards from the chests.
    +1000 to that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Lost expedition weapon is not working as intended?

I've been testing the new set and the purification works perfectly on the first and second map of elder wood maps with charged attacks but it would make the universal weapon proc goes on cooldown for a long time.

Is the new lost weapon supposed to share the weapon cd with ~ 12 seconds cooldown when equipped with the full set 5-pieces ?
    There is no mention of a proc on the weapon or it's cooldown plus the damage is insignificant to wait for more then 10 seconds to proc your main weapon after the anti-toxin purification. I mean isn't supposed to work like the dragon staff when you can proc the buff and then proc your other weapon?
    I'd like to add that the weapon won't purify with 5-pieces of the lost set equipped when the weapon proc is on cooldown.
    @sts please check it out and would be grateful for any clarification

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    It's all so complicated! Wear this, wear that, switch to one of these sets, use the Purification, use the Arcozole and that's without deciding which pet will be relevant. It's just too much information and hot bar slots. I'm not against the difficulty of the maps, I managed to get to the poison map but I don't have enough hot bar slots and to be honest all the switching around is like a comedy sketch. Also, when the boss has been done away with please stop the poison. It's dead, it shouldn't be allowed to carry on, it's deceased, we won and should allowed to gather our rewards from the chests.
    That's my feedback.
    All this plus. I started to explore and some green bar popped up, is it for me or against me? Idk. I was alone then 3 ppl joined. 2 wore speed sets, took what they wanted, trashed the map, then left.
    I remember now why I don’t play endgame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,023 Posts

I opened some of the new furnishing crates. The mushrooms are awesome!

What do you all think of the stalagmite? Does it look fun or what!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

PLS DO NEW DAILY MINI EVENT THAT GIVES 2x CORRUPTION TOKENS. It is kinda hard to get those tokens and recipes price is high. Nice option would be if we could sell items which are lootable in elder woods to npc for tokens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

The components for the “Gevyn’s jewels” are received in daily quests or is a drop from bosses? I don’t see any information about this on the review. Bc if it only received when we do daily quests, the daily is bugged. Let us know please.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    All this plus. I started to explore and some green bar popped up, is it for me or against me? Idk. I was alone then 3 ppl joined. 2 wore speed sets, took what they wanted, trashed the map, then left.
    I remember now why I don’t play endgame.
    Maybe level up first before commenting on end-game content. Come on, 4 levels to go, you can do it! Hehe

Good job on this new update, it’s fun
    <Elite Runners>