Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
I hate most people in this thread.

1: Many of COT are complete tools. Fact. (So are many people in every guild. So am I sometimes.)
2: In NO WAY did Tankkaar "OWN" him or "Prove him to be a liar". He posted one screenshot. That screenshot did not prove anything at all and it certainly does not warrant the degradation that Wish is receiving. Someone explain how that picture proves him to be a liar? It proves that he was desperately trying to get Tankkaar to join his guild, but that is all. It does not show any proof that Tank was not a complete tool to Wish before and after that screenshot for whatever reason, which is all that Wish really said.
3: Gang mentality, and jumping on the train of " OOOOOOO!!! You got OWNED!! HAHAHAH. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!" is the most immature and annoying things ever, and I do not think that any guardians should be participating in this behavior...even if true. These comments can have a severe negative effect on a player and drive him away. Almost the exact opposite of the guardians goals. Even if another player could be throwing around false information, never start the middleschool "LMAO HAHAH LIAR!!! OWNED!!@ LOLL!" and "Haterz gon' hate" crap. (That is reserved for myself)
4: Wish, just forget about this thread. One person cannot try to save face in a thread of many people trying to save faces themselves. They will just continue to team up and bash your name, even with false proof.
5: I loooooooove this thread.

FLAMEEE!!!!LAMO!! someone crossthe line IMO.
I love this thread too becouse we all can see how seriously ppl take this and how jealous ppl are