Thread: Commando skill 'Gravity Well' - bug or misperception?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Also, for gravity well, I've found out that the mobs are pulled to the position when I hit the skill button.
    For example, I run to a wall, hit the skill button at the wall and walk to the opposite side, even though the skill is still "charging" since it takes about a second for the mobs to be pulled, they are still pulled to the wall where I used the skill, not to where I am exactly.
    This works well as I usually follow singularity right after to push them right back to the wall. (cause if anyones ever run with me, they know I like to keep running around lol)
    Can anyone else verify this?

edit: or actually it may not be "exactly" when I hit the skill button...but there is still a duration where the position they are pulled to is set.
    edit 2: (lol) tested it out on a few mobs, sorry if this post has gone off main topic lol.
    When using gravity well, there is a round purple "charging" sign on the commando, right when the purple charging sign goes away is where the targeted mob/mobs are pulled. That gives about 2 seconds where you are able to move around after
    Last edited by Zaltiar; 09-28-2011 at 02:43 AM.

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38