Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: K.o.c

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

I vowed to post only once but I can't keep that vow. However, i will not respond to flaming. Zaltiar, u r right, I should not have booted without giving a reason. That is y I made my first post to this thread. it is the reason. also in that post, I apologized for not giving a reason upon booting. it is the only thing I think I have done wrong. I have also asked for pms on this site or in game in the hopes that any issused would be brought to me, the booting officer, with the hopes of preventing this thread from getting out of control.

Shadowie, I saw u on for a little while after I joined and ran with you a few a times. thanks for your mature insights here, wish I was able to get to know u a little better in game.
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Hmmmm

Ok but just for the record the person you guys accuse me of which I find hilarious lol is messaging me on sl right now as we speak mwahahahah have fun guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

What a silly bird!

Oops, wrong thread.. Or am I?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ellyidol For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default wow

Lol thats bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm0162 View Post
    Ok but just for the record the person you guys accuse me of which I find hilarious lol is messaging me on sl right now as we speak mwahahahah have fun guys
    For the last time...... There was no particular person. MULTIPLE PEOPLE pmed me with complaints about you breaking various guild rules. As for anyone saying he deserves an apology for being booted for "no reason", I strongly disagree. He was booted for a VERY valid reason, and he was told what he has done multiple times. Hardly a boot without reason. If anything, he should be apologizing to all my members for subjecting them to this crap. I don't even care about an apology for trying to drag my name through the mud, I really couldnt care less what he has to say anymore at this point. He has shown he has absolutely zero ability to remain civil, so I think his demeanor speaks volumes more than anything anyone could ever say.
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default hold up, wait a minute...

No proper flame thread is a true flame thread without good 'ol Cappin gettin his piece to make it truly Clutchnificent (google it.) All I see is FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME OOOON! "Now, I'm not tryin to flame..." and INSULT INSULT INSULT INSULT "now, I'm not tryin to insult nobody..." all in the same breath...truly impressive...wanna count out all the do's and don'ts...? Lemme break it down for u...first off, you look like a super mega butt hurt ex groupie right now after creating this thread...why? U ask...because if koc has been sooooo bad for so long and basically (from what ur saying) morally unjust by your high and experienced standards, then why the bleep have you stayed for so long...? Secondly, you better hope this thread gets locked and more people don't see who started it cuz best believe the guild blacklist exsists and ur gonna be on multiple ones...you'll be lucky to end up being one of the fifty officers in some level 12's guild which is equivilant to being the smartest retard...so kudos starting a slander thread that basically just displayed nothing more than YOUR true colors and further aided in solidifying koc's arguement as to why you were kicked and never got promoted in the first place...I believe a "thank you" is in order from you to koc for them tolerating your whitless banter and subpar sportsmanahip for as long as they obviosly did...and furthermore an apology should be issued to them as well for them having to waste their time defending themselves, cuz truth be told, "son, pimp, dog, homie g..." when the sun comes up tomorrow, koc will still exsist...can't say that much for you or your precious bernz-o-matic thread...in the future, suck it up, MAN up, put on ur roller skates and keep it movin.

As for Supaprodigy, one more word outta you and you'll be the author of the next guild flame thread entitled "D.S.M." you've been warned.

Ciao for now...Cappin out.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49319&dateline=131232  4660
    Cappinkiosk <Pay It Forward>
    -Dead Shot Mafia- Guild Master

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CappinClutch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Finally

Ima ne the good guy and delete this im all set thx alot for the positive messages and stuff you guys know who you are but anyway gn see you lattaz this thread will be gone in 5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Hey everybody, LOOK A DISTRACTION!
    *douses flame with thousands of pounds of sand and immerses thoroughly in water*

originally wasnt going to post on this thread since i hate getting involved in these kinds of things but i think an impartial mediator is necessary for this situation.

Phantasm i understand that you are angry about your boot, i mean who wouldnt get upset about being booted, but bringing these things to the forums for everyone to read is never a good idea. I realize that you were just trying to protect players but in your OP but it did come off like a flame thread. So from now on please pick your words more wisely when making warning threads. If you believe that you were booted unjustly then go to the gm and look for the reason you were booted, when you find out the reason plead your case, apologize (this is a VERY important step), and hope for the best. If that doesnt work then move on, no reason to cry over spilled milk as the saying goes.

Booter of phantasm (forgot who and im too lazy to go back and look ) and GM's of KoC, i see where you're coming from and understand the reasons for the boot BUT before booting someone try calling them into the guild hall privately and talk the situation out. I've had a few problems in my guild and this has solved everything (well, most everything, we had 1 problem that resulted in a boot. Meh what are you gonna do :/ ) enough to please both sides and we all went on being buddies. If this doesn't work then by all means bring down the Boot of Destiny in full force! And before booting always be sure to give the person a valid reason, it normally smooths things over kinda and makes people less flamy.

Best wishes and i hope all this gets sorted out. Nighty nite

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
    I will reply to this once, and once only, as I am the one who booted this ex-guildie. This will be my only post on this thread. If anyone reading would like to talk to me about this issue, feel free to pm me in or out of game. I won't give any IGNs, as I am not intending to start a flame war. I have seen how flame wars gave NG a bad name, and I have personally had nothing but good experiences with their guildies.

First off, please don't trash any of our GMs. They are all good people and go out of their way for everyone in the guild. If you feel the need to trash anyone in the guild, direct it at me for booting you. But be aware, it is this trash talking and harassment that got you booted in the first place. The two people that left after you didn't stay long enough to hear the explaination for why you were booted. Everyone else who asked, why was ______ booted, i explained, and they said things along the lines of, oh, i thought he was cool, didn't know he did that. I personally didn't have much experience with you until I started watching your behavior in game. You broke many of our guild rules before you were booted. Let me quote a couple rules first:
    "No mocking of other players or guilds" - "Show respect to your Officers and GMs" - "Every guild member must represent the guild positively and act honorably" - "Treat all players with respect" - "No bickering between members, solve issues privately"
    All our rules are on our forum for everyone to read, and you did agree to them when you joined the guild.
    You disrespected an officer by saying that they didn't deserve their promotion and you were in the guild longer. I have personally seen that officer help many guildies on many many occasions. Offering gear, helping level, etc. The promotion was deserved. I've also been informed that you have gone so far as to contact this officer and said that you have a spy in th guild keeping an eye on them. This is very immature, and if that person is reading this, i hope you will just leave our guild and not cause trouble. We are a friendly guild, our guild chat is always lively, and we are always laughing and helping each other. I have also seen you follow this officer to runs, and it got to the point where i had to use passwords other than our normal guild passwords to make this person feel comfortable. I have also seen this officer log off many time as soon as you log on an enter the same area. I did not just boot you on one person's word. I watched you act in a way that made an officer feel uncomfortable for days before doing it, following the officer in and out of rooms is not a mature way of settling disputes. Just from your behavior, I didn't think i could trust anything you would tell me anyway. I took the word of an officer that i have known for a month or so now, who i have had communication with both in an out of game, and i don't think i am wrong for doing so. I felt so welcome in this guild since the day i joined that it hurt to see an officer stop playing because of another guildies actions. I did not take the decision to boot you lightly,

The only thing i will apologize for is not giving you the reason before or right after i booted you. In hindsight, it is the only thing i would change about my actions. It would have been nice for you to maturely display your frustration and anger with KoC, instead of posting this thread the way you did. This just shows even more how you had no respect for our guild rules.

I urge any KoC guildies not to fuel a flame, as I am sure this thread will get more posts.

And anyone else reading, see for yourself what we are like. I don't exclusively do guild runs, and you will see many of of our guildies around. Talk to us and decide for yourselves what we are like.
    Nuff Said...
    PL: Twinrova - Lv.53 (Enchantress)
    SL: Twinrova - Lv.32 (Operative)
    DL: Twinrova - Lv.31 (Female) Hall Of Ix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Hmmmm

Captain cluch or watever yor name is first off who asked you anything? As I recall noone adressed or brought you into this situation at all so like umm how bout this mind your buisness go play sl and have fun and ohhh yeah captain cluch these ***** and have a nice night dude dnt be a insignificant human being go include yourself in someone else bizz or thread you say you aint wanto flame but you come in here callin names lol please dnt contradict yourself in a convo that has nothing to do with you goodbye dnt let the door hit you were the good lord split u lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default I absolutely love

How random people include themselves in a random thread that has nothing to do with you I mean come on lmao really? For those of you who have negative,ignorant responds or if it has nothing to do with you dnt respond otherwise by all means please enjoy yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
    Wow haha how did I miss this? Dude, how in the hell can you bash KoC, when you know in your heart what we do and to what lengths we go to to keep everyone happy and having fun in a safe environment. I liked you alot dude, we had good times together, but when you bash another GM or tell everyone in KoC to screw off, and slander us like this, it comes as a real surprise, because you were with us for a long long time. And you were discussed in officer promo meetings, but always held back because of the lack of a level headed attitude and immaturity at times, as well as always being sour when people got promoted. When you start physically contacting someone outside of the game and harrassing them, it deserves not only a guild kick, but a ban as well. So you should probably just put us on ignore and be glad you're still allowed to play SL.

Supa, this is twice now you've implied that we're a bad guild, and you've never been in it and don't know us or what we do, so you have earned the title of HATER. Lol. Please, stop sippin the Haterade peeps. Throw an alt in KoC, we welcome it. Nothing to hide, nothing to prove. Just a bunch of Knights kickin bum.

*clickityclack*? :P
    you booted me with the reason of "stay out of my guild" LOL how immature. Seriously stop getting mad at people for telling others to avoid your guild because you do, in fact, boot for no reason.
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm0162:437865
    How random people include themselves in a random thread that has nothing to do with you I mean come on lmao really? For those of you who have negative,ignorant responds or if it has nothing to do with you dnt respond otherwise by all means please enjoy yourself
    Umm, thats kinda what happens on a public forum when you post things like this :/

Anyways, excuse me for attempting to calm both sides, i'll just keep my mediating to myself. Apparently wasn't worth my time and effort to try and help, watever.

Nighty nite, again.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

You cry...someone is either gonna hand you a box of tissues for ur issues, slap you into manhood, or tell you to indulge in cranial rectal induction and enjoy YOURself...Post publicly, deal with the public...that is all...carry on.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49319&dateline=131232  4660

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CappinClutch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

"zzzZZZZzzZZzz" *wakes up* "What? This is still going?" *falls asleep again*
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Smh...

Captain ohhh my lord look dude just stfu maybe go play in traffic blindfolded in your free time please? Nah but seriously yeah this is public but did I ever include you in this publicly? Ummm let me check.....No your seriously becoming a waste of human space do yourself a favor stop buttin in dude

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necrobane View Post
    "zzzZZZZzzZZzz" *wakes up* "What? This is still going?" *falls asleep again*
    *hands Necro a bottle of 5mg Melatonin* here, take 2 they're small...lol! Let's all go back to sleep, nothin' to see here...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CappinClutch View Post
    *hands Necro a bottle of 5mg Melatonin* here, take 2 they're small...lol! Let's all go back to sleep, nothin' to see here...
    *empties the bottle into his mouth* "Cheers dude!".............*drops onto the floor*
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Captain ohhh my lord look dude just stfu maybe go play in traffic blindfolded in your free time please? Nah but seriously yeah this is public but did I ever include you in this publicly? Ummm let me check.....No your seriously becoming a waste of human space do yourself a favor stop buttin in dude
    As soon as u posted this publicly on a forum of which I happen to be a member of, slandering a guild and members of which I am good friends with, yeah "dude" you included me and every other jamoke that's posted before and after me...wanna come at me...? Bring a bigger gun, preferably one that can spell first grade words...wanna make a new friend...? Go play with urself...too late...? We already know "playa"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necrobane View Post
    *empties the bottle into his mouth* "Cheers dude!".............*drops onto the floor*
    Np...they're all natural!