A very interesting set of comparisons, DP. It'll be interesting to see how things change as new gear (and new enemies) come along.

The one thing I don't understand (and I'm hoping someone can explain it) is *why* I need the extra dodge and/or armor? With custom armor and Bionic Claws, I'm doing 105 DPS and have armor of 458. Aggro is usually drawn by high DPS, a crit hit or with taunt. With Ops doing higher DPS (and generally having higher Hit% and a higher Crit) and Commandos having taunt skills, why am I going to be drawing enough attention to need ultra-high Dodge or higher armor? As far as helping with mobs or the Boss, I'm doing higher DPS this way and can contribute more than I can with a weapon. (For example, I did 3 runs thru all of Slouch-O to finally hit 30 this morning (Yay!). I used about 4 health stims and 1 energy stim--that last because I was paying more attention to my teammates health than my own and died. Oops!) I could see it if I were planning on soloing a lot, but I mainly run with others.

Now....if you could find a way to throw that Dodge and Armor towards my PL mage.....

I really feel like I'm missing something when this comes up and I'm hoping you or someone can explain it to me. *puzzles*