Hi guys ive been at this thing for awile helping people talking i might have good people skills but resantly i got in trouble for playing non stop to become an sg so idk if i will ever be one cause i might get kicked off so its like all of my progress gone for nothing worked hard for this maby ill be able to play but i realt dont know so ill try to be on tomorrow or today but if i cant i did all of this for nothing point less if this is taken away from me so if i cant play this is loyalsoldier siging off keep trying guys im sure everything will work out for the best and if i cant play anymore i will always be gratefull to the developers they allowed me to play from the start from beta man its been awesome playing sl and pl ya developers have alot of work to do with updates and prossesing and developement and new ideas and more guys dont take them forgranted make sure you thank them for this awesome game and there awesome thank them for all they have done and give them credit and developers comment on this i know you read posts you guys are amaxing you guys and gals have great ideas and also thank them for the free enhancers i know you guys use those lol and developers if i cant play you have made me very happy with this game if i can play ill try no i will be the best star guard out there i love this game and everyones nnice some people arent but the people know who they are and current star guards im coming to join you in the rankings if i can play my time here has been awesome thank you players thank you developers ill see if i can be on today or tomorrow have fun leave comments have a wonderfull playing time you guys deserve it