Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: boot you when boss almost dead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default LOL

Quote Originally Posted by uratia View Post
    Its not really heresay if multiple people are backing up that this type of behavior from this particular player is consistant and accurate with the original post, and occuring regularly. I found this topic on accident after the title of the thread had happened to me 5 minutes prior, and sure enough, it turned out to be the same player.

If STS is going to be iron gripped about my language and mute me for 5 minutes if I accidentally say something they deem "offensive", they should equally be iron gripped about this type of behavior. Yeah, I reported him - and also his alternate aliases (Mrbanana, and I'm also assuming anything else that ends with "banana"...) but it sure would be nice to know IF they can do something about it.

Aside from that, yeah, I suggest to everyone and anyone reading this: stay away from this player.
    Btw mrbanana it's not me.. And was hatred by me too ^^.. And u should be 1 of the new pvp player which is kind of food to me u see?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Joke

Quote Originally Posted by Aperfecte View Post
    He booted me when I was near the boss and also rushed me in pvp. Had pkbanana on ignore list for 3 month or more
    Ohhh so sorry about today for owning u that hard with such embaressing score.. Ohhhh 1 of it is 10-0 ? Perfectizm is that u? LOL
    Well if owning someone in pvp is a would get ban I would stop pvp ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

i dont read all .. but crazykid (if i miss one letter or not) boot me at boss too ....
    one sec after that i ignore him well... thats bad thing to do!
    i mean... dude! ! i clear with u the whole map! !
    sorry... but thats unforgiven

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pkbanana View Post
    Ohhh so sorry about today for owning u that hard with such embaressing score.. Ohhhh 1 of it is 10-0 ? Perfectizm is that u? LOL
    Lol stop failing... Aperfecte is Aperfecte in PL. He has a demonic dex set and probably owned you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uratia View Post
    Its not really heresay if multiple people are backing up that this type of behavior from this particular player is consistant and accurate with the original post, and occuring regularly. I found this topic on accident after the title of the thread had happened to me 5 minutes prior, and sure enough, it turned out to be the same player.

If STS is going to be iron gripped about my language and mute me for 5 minutes if I accidentally say something they deem "offensive", they should equally be iron gripped about this type of behavior. Yeah, I reported him - and also his alternate aliases (Mrbanana, and I'm also assuming anything else that ends with "banana"...) but it sure would be nice to know IF they can do something about it.

Aside from that, yeah, I suggest to everyone and anyone reading this: stay away from this player.
    MrBanana is innocent and has made a thread saying that he isn't Pkbanana.

Anyways, why would you need to report more characters because if Pkbanana gets banned, the whole acc gets banned, and maybe the device too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pkbanana View Post
    LMAO!!! do you know how to spell?

I'm aperfecte not Perfectizm.

Your mom must have dropped you on your head. Which would explain why you're so retarded. I feel sorry for you.
    LEVEL 61 BIRD / LEVEL 35 COMMANDO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default w

Wonder what banana in you name stand for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

He rushes everyone...it just proves he just cant kill somone 1on1 so if u see him convince other players to rush him or somthin until he leaves.ive done that until my battery died..felt bad for the guy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Looks like people are regurgitating their heart burn on others. Don't y'all know it's acidic!?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by apollo View Post
    looks like people are regurgitating their heart burn on others. Don't y'all know it's acidic!?
    10 facts about heartburn you should know
    fact #1:
    Heartburn begins as a burning pain behind the breastbone, and it then usually radiates upward to the neck. There is often a sensation of food coming back into the mouth, and is accompanied by a sour or bitter taste in the mouth.
    Fact #2:
    More than 60 million american adults suffer from heartburn at least once a month, and about 25 million american adults suffer from heartburn on a daily basis.

Fact #3:
    Approximately 94 percent of sufferers can link their heartburn symptoms to specific foods.

Fact #4:
    80 percent of heartburn sufferers report symptoms at night. 75 percent of heartburn sufferers say nighttime heartburn awakens them during the night, or prevents them from sleeping. 40 percent say that their nighttime heartburn symptoms affects their ability to work the next day.

Fact #5:
    While lifestyle habits can worsen your heartburn symptoms, and increase the number of heartburn episodes, heartburn is a medical condition with biological causes.

Fact #6:
    Heartburn is caused when the lower esophageal sphincter (les), which is located between the esophagus and stomach, is weakened or opens inappropriately. This allows acid and other stomach contents back into the esophagus, causing irritation.

Fact #7:
    Lifestyle changes can often reduce the onset of heartburn. These include knowing what are the good foods and bad foods for heartburn, avoiding alcohol consumption, stop smoking and reducing stress.

Fact #8:
    Heartburn is the most common symptom of gastroesophageal reflux disease, or gerd. Gerd also affects infants and children and adolescents. There are several ways to prevent the heartburn in adults and children, and several preventative steps for infants.

Fact #9:
    Heartburn is more common among the elderly, as well as among pregnant women.

Fact #10:
    Chronic acid reflux, or gastroesophageal reflux disease, can lead to serious complications. The constant presence of refluxed acid in the esophagus can lead to conditions such as barrett's esophagus , erosive esophagitis, esophageal strictures, and even esophageal cancer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hmmm using offencive would in forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Aperfecte View Post
    LMAO!!! do you know how to spell?

I'm aperfecte not Perfectizm.

Your mom must have dropped you on your head. Which would explain why you're so retarded. I feel sorry for you.
    Nah my mum didt drop me.. Well this kind on word which would only came out from someone without a parent.. So if u wanna be that and childish just carry on..
    Ohhh by the way I honor words from u ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Don't start flaming now guys :/ peace ..

Lv 61 Int-Chantress Silverkakari
    Lv 21 farming twink DairyFarmer