Thread: I need opinions

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default I need opinions

I have a lvl 32 bear that I want to farm and maybe pvp. Should u leave at 32 for odd lvl drops or move to 35?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fncrazy View Post
    I have a lvl 32 bear that I want to farm and maybe pvp. Should u leave at 32 for odd lvl drops or move to 35?
    Umm...you missed the boat for scaled level 30 drops in the Croc's Feud. The drops from there are scaled: 30, 33 and 35...so you might be able to farm for the 33 drops. The prices that the 30's bring are way higher but slow in droping. I've gotten two good pinks (juice and hooch) which sold for around 190k each. After the Croc's you might want to try Alien Oasis and for that you should read Yanis' thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-I-amp-Part-II and farm for the 37 drops (you can get into the first map at level 33), but I never had much luck there and moved up to level 45 (moved on since and headed to 52) and farmed AO3 for the 45 scaled drops. Yanis has not updated the scaling on AO3 yet, but the drops are: 45, 47, 49 and 50; with the best pinks having names that end with Fate (int), Destiny (str) and Fortune (dex). It is rather easy to farm the Keeper with three people here and might even get King Mynas to show occassionly. Another suggestion is to get familiar with the scaling and prices of these maps. Good luck!
    Last edited by im4broke; 10-24-2011 at 01:25 PM.

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to im4broke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Send sts a email and tell them to roll you back to 30!

Thundarr lvl 15 warrior
    Midas lvl 12 sorcerer
    Guinevere lvl 12 rogue

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by im4broke View Post
    Yanis has not updated the scaling on AO3 yet, but the drops are: 45, 47 and 50;
    I don't think Yanis ever included the scaling info mainly because if he follows his typical format, that post would be excessively huge.
    (I'm not sure if they ever relaxed the character limit on posts, but I do recall some of his item threads being close enough to the limit where he had to tweak things to stay under).
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by im4broke:459702
    Quote Originally Posted by Fncrazy View Post
    Umm...you missed the boat for scaled level 30 drops in the Croc's Feud. The drops from there are scaled: 30, 33 and 35...so you might be able to farm for the 33 drops. The prices that the 30's bring are way higher but slow in droping. I've gotten two good pinks (juice and hooch) which sold for around 190k each.

Actually u can still get lvl30 drops at 32, i used to do kill farm runs in mccroc homestead, and one run when i was 32, i got swamp rats brawler brew L.30, sry i have no screenshot, but it is true. U just have to make sure the bosses threat is white

Also im pretty sure theyre are 49 drops in ao3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    Also im pretty sure theyre are 49 drops in ao3
    You are correct, I forgot those and edited it in...thx for the catch.

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.