Name

Kakatoa91

Boss:

Mad Doc Mc Creary

44 Earth years old appearance.

I am just a humble doctor doing some researches in Dynastar laboratory.
I have worked on special enhancers that boost all human capacities. Hard to balance at first as you can see on the Juicers that roam my labs.
In the end, I found the right formulas. The only thing I could not get rid off is the drug related addiction.
The products license were sold some years ago.
I heard this STS Earth company is making big bucks now.
But my main project was to find way to eternal life.
I succeed finally thanks to the alien samples gathered by Dynastar.
Not only my serum stop the aging process but it help you regenerate and come back from death. As you can imagine, it is a popular and expensive serum sold to rich bosses in this universe.
As proof, kill me...
I'll come back again and again.
Ahahahaaa...

Hobbies:

Well I am taking acting lessons.
At the moment, I am thinking more and more that I have what it takes to breakthrough in tv or cinema's production.
I know I am able to do more than just playing dead.
I have some contacts at Sloucho thanks to my serum little traffic.
They say I got the look and sex-appeal of Jorge Clowney, the Dr. Ross of the serie ER.
But they also said, my spirit and depravity is closer to Huge Lowry from Dr. House.
Slouchos production are thinking now of creating a serie just for me call Dr. HousER.
Apparently, this is what cause an upset at Sloucho and force to postpone the project.
Damn machines...

Dream Date:

Thanks to my job since my universal actor carreer didnt start yet, I am meeting lots of young women in my laboratory, a bit like a 30 seconds speed dating.
The only problem, they all kill me each time after the presentations.
Luckily, I am immortal.
Still hurts my feelings as you can imagine.
But I am smart, I am gathering each time the dna samples of the cutest ones.
At the moment, I am cloning each one of them without their violent temper of course.
As soon as I have cloned a harem full of thousand beauties, I will bring them on Earth and invite them at my mother's house.
She will be finally happy to see I have succeeded in my personnal life and will cook us the best dinner ever.
Probably the best first dream date.
Ah I miss my mom's food...
I hate those dehydrated space rations... cant make a decent romantic dinner with those.