Thread: Question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Default Question

So I finally got my main to level 57. Can you access Mt. Fang at level 58? I don't know if it's worth buying the gold xp elixirs for just one level.
    rhinomagic[/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

yes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl 66 Enchantress,Lvl61Enchantress,Lvl 60 Enchantress,LVl 66 Bear,Lvl 61 Bear Lvl 66 Bird, Lvl 59 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

You can go into Mt fang at 58 trust me :P BUT U cannot make games of mt fang at lvl 58 (only mining operation)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl 66 Enchantress,Lvl61Enchantress,Lvl 60 Enchantress,LVl 66 Bear,Lvl 61 Bear Lvl 66 Bird, Lvl 59 Bird

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyshoota View Post
    So I finally got my main to level 57. Can you access Mt. Fang at level 58? I don't know if it's worth buying the gold xp elixirs for just one level.
    All campaigns allow access at -2 levels from the level suggestions. Also, if you at +2 levels you won't gain xp anymore.

Edit: I would wait until I had access to Mt. Fang before purchasing an elixir, you'll gain more xp from it overall as the threat level from the enemies will increase to red after you change campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by milikechicken View Post
    You can go into Mt fang at 58 trust me :P BUT U cannot make games of mt fang at lvl 58 (only mining operation)
    It's more correct to say that you cannot make games of dungeons that you have not unlocked. If you play through the campaign and clear the map then you have the option to create that map. You must clear them before you can host them.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 11-22-2011 at 08:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    All campaigns allow access at -2 levels from the level suggestions. Also, if you at +2 levels you won't gain xp anymore.

Edit: I would wait until I had access to Mt. Fang before purchasing an elixir, you'll gain more xp from it overall as the threat level from the enemies will increase to red after you change campaigns.

It's more correct to say that you cannot make games of dungeons that you have not unlocked. If you play through the campaign and clear the map then you have the option to create that map. You must clear them before you can host them.
    Either my tablets weird cause .. I was lvl58 and i unlocked Crypt, i tried making one it didn't work, said i was too low.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]