Quote Originally Posted by melancholy-storm:491659
Thank you Javier, we do appreciate you announcing inside news about EDS, but the title of this thread reads "Thanks Infinite Union!". Did you enjoy Thanksgiving with your family?

It is quite predictable in many MMOs that, when a guild is suddenly made conspicuous by excellence, it raises alarm within the community (especially within the leaders of other guilds). And since you're asking Javier, yes, it's no misconception that Infinite Union is distinguished, illustrious, and (to me) the most unforgettable guild in Star Legends. Not only is it run by a triumvirate of Guild Masters, but the level of trust and confidence interwoven between them and a league, a union, of dedicated hardcore players, and knowledgeable people is nothing new. To them it's old news! I could spend hours translating the essence that ignites the core of this guild, and yet, you'd still have to experience it for yourself to even have a chance to conceive.
I know what the thread says, as you can see I replied so I know what it said. Yes I had an excellent time with my family, did you?

If you didn't know, EDS is made up of old friends that most of them are from beta. We might have more of a bond than Eb and his officers, since we do talk outside the game. We have a great bond, so I have no need of experiencing IU since you're telling me how it is there. I thank you for your reply, but I didn't really need it since my question was answered above. Good luck to whatever you're doing now Ego.