Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995:496494
    Quote Originally Posted by faoeskekie:496489
    ANd also people can create alternate accounts on STS forums and thank all their main accounts posts, what should y'all do about this? And lastly hundreds or thousands of people who have been banned from the game permanently have now created new accounts on the PC and Macs, so now we have almost all the cheaters and game abusing people back!

You could have edited your post bud. For the who do the forum thing, they just want to get noticed by devs. That's all imo.

Quote Originally Posted by faoeskekie:496492
    Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Bots? Explain please sir.
    people can get on there computers and set up a program or botting system so it can control things for them, so they can level up or farm things without touching anything. People do this All the time in runescape, so I quit the game because of this.

Ahhh I see. Takes out the fun of grinding imo.
    The fact that he double posted is not the biggest problem in the world, not a real big reason to even mention it.

And botting, not only takes the fun out of a game. Botting gone wild can literally destroy/kill a game. Mainly by controlling the market. Botting in other games is a HUGE problem. I like the idea in the op. I don't think it is needed (cuz, people can just do normal reports to sts). However, if botting becomes a largescale problem, then this op's idea is perfect.
    Last edited by Aikiebo; 11-30-2011 at 02:06 PM.
    "How Wude! Mesa your humble Servant."
    "You can argue with me, but you can't aruge with the math." Foghorn Leghorn, 20th Century American Philospher

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aikiebo For This Useful Post: