Quote Originally Posted by Weak_Sauce:500296

1. Goodbye skilled players, the whole point of running the lower level maps is to hone your skills and learn how to play as a team while gaining xp.

2. When did it become so laborious to play this game that you needed to introduce another way to level faster?

3. Level 65 isn't supposed to be a cake walk

4. You've removed almost all of the incentive and fun of being a lower level member.

5. I saw someone complain about being bored with having to run the same 5 levels within a campaign over and over. Isn't that a big part of the incentive to level your toon? So that you can unlock the next campaign and start investigating all that it has to offer?

6. I guess I just thought that people were supposed to learn from and help eachother while working on gaining xp, not using the easiest map to solo the entire way.

7. could you at least stop putting the new elixers at the top of the list in the store and instead add them in to the current elixer list in order of how much platinum they cost.
1. These new elixirs will make it easier for high level players train and help lower level players. The player base will become more skilled not less.

The whole point of running lower level maps and every other map is TO HAVE FUN and actually enjoy the game.

A player can hone their skills and learn to play as a team in any of the maps. Now they can get xp for do just that.

2. Because some people want to level faster. Some people want to level slower. Either way is perfectly ok. These new elixrs, well all the elixrs, give every player more options to fine tune THEIR experience so that their enjoyment will be greater. Having more options will make it more fun for all players regardless of their playing style.

3. There is no one "supposed to way". Different strokes. People's ideas about how THEY want to reach cap are going to vary a great deal. That is ok. It is their game, their fun time, they gaming experience. They should be in control of it.

4. Other than farming drones, few people want to remain low level. These elixrs are not removing the incentive, they are removing a barrier to becoming high level: i.e. they are making it easier to stop being a low-level, lol.

It is impossibe to decide for someone else what they are going to consider fun.

5. Exactly the point. Many people are bored doing the same thing over and over. All of our elixrs are giving people more freedom so therefore more fun.

As I said earlier, instead of "formula leveling" --- now we have fun leveling.

6. Once again, you are right. The new elixrs will allow people to work together, learn from each other - all while getting xp.

Nothing wrong with solo'ing. Fantastic way to play at least at times. Many people farm solo. And players should help each other learn to solo better if solo'ing is something you want to do.

7. No, no, no, lol, plz no!! As long as the only choices we have are 5 min. long, then please leave them right on top of the list. Otherwise, every 5 min. we going to have to scroll to the bottom of the long elixr list. No, please leave at top as long as 5 min. is our only choice.

Quote Originally Posted by kallima:500299
because positive and negative feedback both require
Very useful: definently yes
Required: definently no