Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends:Adventures (1.3) Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    - Pink color text for chat needs to go. Seeing pink text pop up on screen used to signal an exciting event, and the color should be reserved for that
    I kept think haikus had given me a pink...
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    - Pink color text for chat needs to go. Seeing pink text pop up on screen used to signal an exciting event, and the color should be reserved for that
    -
    The pink color popping up has become pavlos bell to me. I never noticed before now that robot chicken puts it's credits in pink.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banned View Post
    4. It's coming, yo. Just wait it out.
    Gotta admit, most objections are selfish short term whining. Long term, I think I like where the devs are taking things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

so far i dont like the graphics and the quests are boring and repetitive

also it ssays go back to rob for me after you kill 50 things but it should say fab

EDIT:
    also when i click go to it needs to stop puting me in games where i need to kill 12 guys and there are only 8 left and they are all dead by the time i get there
    Last edited by Nouda; 08-05-2010 at 08:20 PM.
    Nouda- lvl 100 pally
    helllaflush- lvl 45 birdy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The pink pm is very nice, thank you. To all the haters on the quests being lowbie and boring im a firm believer that you cant push the wagon, before you have wheels. The game is heading in the directions of a true MMO and im very happy with it. I mean people are going to be buying ipads just to DL thus game soon enough!

Ps: woukd like to still be able to see opponents health in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

before:

after:

im really sorry to start off on a negative note but i think my character looks hideous.... im really wishing i stuck to paladin now.... (anyone wanna gimme a thoth plasma?)

i havnt gotten around to playing the quests yet. ill let you know what i think of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I am upset about the alien blasters. Ryylox is just a black blob. Please improve the art. I was amazed at some of the weapons but I am very disappointed with the blasters

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Thanks for understanding that this is all low-level content and systems and framework for the larger game. We'd love some feedback on:

1) Magic Portals: the idea is to take you to either your next campaign level or quest target if you have one, are they working?
    2) Artwork: To pull all this off, some changes had to be made but there are definitely some bugs and things that can be improved upon. What needs to be fixed?
    3) Quests: What bugs exist, which ones do you love and which ones need love?
    4) Townes: How do places flow from one to another? Do they add to the feel of the world?
    5) World map: Does it make sense? Does it work the way you anticipate it to?

For those of you who are still bored, try this: Start a new character and go through the newbie quests, and then the quest content as it is presented to you. That is the experience that we have been focusing on. We'd love an experienced player's view on the entire newbie experience.

We will continue to build new townes and quests within the campaigns (Fathom Crypts is next), and still need to expand the top-end as well. In the meantime, for you 45s, rumor has it that there are some new pinks in AO2...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Thanks for understanding that this is all low-level content and systems and framework for the larger game. We'd love some feedback on:

1) Magic Portals: the idea is to take you to either your next campaign level or quest target if you have one, are they working?
    2) Artwork: To pull all this off, some changes had to be made but there are definitely some bugs and things that can be improved upon. What needs to be fixed?
    4) Townes: How do places flow from one to another? Do they add to the feel of the world?

For those of you who are still bored, try this: Start a new character and go through the newbie quests, and then the quest content as it is presented to you. That is the experience that we have been focusing on. We'd love an experienced player's view on the entire newbie experience.

We will continue to build new townes and quests within the campaigns (Fathom Crypts is next), and still need to expand the top-end as well. In the meantime, for you 45s, rumor has it that there are some new pinks in AO2...
    new pinks!!! im still waiting on my ipad and i dont wanna start questing till i can do it on a big screen, so i will farm ao2 for the new pinks till my ipad arives!

also im trading thoth talon and ryloxx blaster for a plasma sword of thoth, pm me if intrested
    Last edited by Violentsaint; 08-05-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Not sure if this was mentioned but the game filters are not working. I had it set to PVE and is was just showing towns.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

I beg of you tell us what the new pinks are! And which lvls?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

its ok..... everything looks wierd
    1. the new graphice/looks of the towns/expidetions is awesome
    2. plz take the boobs off my mage
    3. i think mage should look like it used to..... not small head
    and i love the organized inventory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    havnt gotten to stash yet but i hope it has auto organization also!!
    GOATS R THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Goatycoady lv55, Thegoatking lv55, Theegoat lv55, Goaty lv47, Thegoaty lv45, Goatwarrior lv55.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

boobs go to go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

I click to go in a quest, I click this go to button, and I end up in someone else's game. I started a new character to do this, you understand. And the games I get put into are high level people. Who are jerks. I get booted. These are newbie quests and these jerks are booting people.

This is a bad idea!!!!!!

This is totally uncool!

Happened three times on me already tonight.

Newbie quests should not be a bootfest for jerk players!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

You shouldn't even be able to boot on a quest game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    I beg of you tell us what the new pinks are! And which lvls?
    Check the traders forum. You'll see one posted for a KK soon enough.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    You shouldn't even be able to boot on a quest game.
    I love the quests. They are great.

But you devs should take level 1 characters into these dungeons. Bullies are booting if you don't give them money! This is not the first impression you want to make!

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,908 Posts

The booting thing should be fixed in tomorrow's update - quest portals and the 'go to' button will no longer put you in instances with a host player, and newly created instances from these methods will not consider you the host.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Not to be pushy but is there a maybe date when you will add new quests?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post

Justg,

I just made a new warrior and played through from the start, all Bear quests, and then a few quests in. I LOVE the flow. The progression from learning the mechanics of the game to solving basic quests works like a treat.

I can see where you guys are taking the game and I love it. I can understand the 45's wanting the quest love too, but I know that is coming. From my point of view fantastic work. Keep it up.

On a side note, all hats in my opinion need some love. Some just a colour tweak, others new textures. As a first attempt I'm sure these will progress however.
    GAVRY - LEVEL 50 TANK | BAVIAN - LEVEL 50 CASTER
    Gavry's Great Ideas Thread | Pocket Legends Manual Thread | Skill Overhaul Document | Quest Overhaul Document
    To my friends, thanks for the good times. Goodbye