Quote Originally Posted by zeusabe View Post
So anyway, going back, item leeching will be practiced to its greatest form. Your suggestion will ultimately lead to a PVP-oriented game which the game itself is not ready, definitely, not ready, both in in-game mechanic and technical aspect.

The bar is simply too high in pay-to-play market as of the moment, and PL isn't really touching that market right now because they know they can't, the game is geared for casual not for hardcore, requiring people to pay is calling out hardcore market. The logic will be like this, "Why would I pay for PL if I can pay for WoW or Rift or Aion", the moment that sinks in, it's over. Anyway, that's it on my opinions. I'll reserve others after you address these. Thanks. XD

The thing is - WOW you must pay. With PL, you have the option to pay or not to pay, with no real penalty if you do not. No elixirs when you do a run. That is not something that everybody wants. People who want to can pay. People who do not, won't. You get 100% of the content if you pay or not, which is a huge difference. In a typical MMO, you MUST pay often to get access to content or to even keep playing.

Equally important, to your response about a PVP centric game - not at all. I have repeatedly said that PvP will not have a higher drop than PvE. You also do not lose your items when you die in PvP - in fact under my system, you gain items.