Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting PastLevel-Cap Vanities?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

If you dont get to the max level while its out, one shouldnt be able to get thy vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nothing against plat elixers, or the idea of discontinued items, but the tone of convrosation really has my back against the wall since it's a couple really loud voices, from where I"m sitting, stating I"m not good enough to get x or y and I should sit down and bow down to high and mighty MOneybags. I don't like being talked down to. You folk might be really nice and thoughtful, but the how of your insessent 'lol u missed it be quiet nao' is...

Feh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

here is my opinion. some people have tons of time to play, some others don't. I use lix bc I have a full time job, and I want to cap for the vanity bonus and the looks. if there was no time limit, then I would expect STS to give me all the plat and refund my cc the money I spent on plat bc I use 90% of my plat on elixirs because I don't have time to cap otherwise. there are going to be a lot of pissed off people if the "elite one time only" vanities become available at any point, as I know many people use the elixirs for this reason. I wouldn't be surprised if people even quit the game if this was enacted. if people don't cap, then they missed out, simple as that. it sucks for that person, but there are a lot of things that suck a lot more than this in life that nobody has any power to change. if I go back to PL, then oh well for me because I didn't get all the vanities. I don't think anybody owes it to me to make it available to me again.

and I'm not meaning this to sound nasty, but I think is would be a lot less fair to all the people that did already cap to make these vanities available at any point.
    Last edited by LelouchX; 12-26-2011 at 03:48 PM.
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Draothewicked View Post
    Gone forever.
    Unless you kill 1k Vular.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rap2xLim View Post
    Unless you kill 1k Vular.
    How about 50k? Most have already..

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
    here is my opinion. some people have tons of time to play, some others don't. I use lix bc I have a full time job, and I want to cap for the vanity bonus and the looks. if there was no time limit, then I would expect STS to give me all the plat and refund my cc the money I spent on plat bc I use 90% of my plat on elixirs because I don't have time to cap otherwise. there are going to be a lot of pissed off people if the "elite one time only" vanities become available at any point, as I know many people use the elixirs for this reason. I wouldn't be surprised if people even quit the game if this was enacted. if people don't cap, then they missed out, simple as that. it sucks for that person, but there are a lot of things that suck a lot more than this in life that nobody has any power to change. if I go back to PL, then oh well for me because I didn't get all the vanities. I don't think anybody owes it to me to make it available to me again.

and I'm not meaning this to sound nasty, but I think is would be a lot less fair to all the people that did already cap to make these vanities available at any point.
    I agree with u 100% if sts re-releases these ill be so mad ive spent 100+ dollars on platinum for enhancers to reach the lvl cap because I have a full time job and boyfriend duties. And im sorry to anyone who missed them I really am if I could give u my extras I would. Ive even created a auto-text to tell new people to the game that I can't sell, trade, or give them away. So ive really stopped wearing them which sucks because I really like arbiter vanities.

AL: Generalzod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

They were introduced as rewards for extreme players. They would loose a lot of trust if they changed that system. Although my thoughts go out to those who were unable to achieve them because "insert reason".