Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Hmmm...

Sad. So what about those who enter a game, have no clue what's going on and decide to never pvp again because you, and others, get their "free" kills? You mention that the "warm community" has disappeared; do youbthink this will bring it back?

I think sometimes people need to stop and think before they act. Is your kdr or kill count THAT important? Arenyou able to truly prove anything by spawn killing or attacking someone from behind? If you truly feel this way then one of the few I still respect at the twink level is gonna disappear and that is sad.
    I agree, it doesn't matter whether or not you were boosting kdr or not to someone who just got spawn killed. Someone who was spawn killed has no choice but to assume that you were boosting kdr or something. This rushing does nothing toward restoring any sort of "warm community". The first thing I ask when I enter a pvp game is Ffa or 1vs1? Or 1vs1 or Ctf? I dont care what it is! If I want to PvP, I can get it either way. Do you really think other people will understand that you came to PvP and that is the reason for rushing? There are tons of other rushers who rush for a very different reason. To most others, you no different than them.

Just my thoughts....

EDIT: One thing I remembered (Related or not)...I joined an end game pvp match a few days ago. I see two people, on the leaderboards (Who i used to look up to as well), and one other random person, spawn killing and mauling people who I have NO chance of beating them. Once the game is over...the score is 10-0. I reenter the game and one Leaderboard person joined one side, and the other two INSTANTLY join it once the first does...Not to mention i saw a few rude comments spat out by the three.

Is this how "The Best" get on the leaderboard? Teaming people who have no chance?
    Last edited by Register; 01-05-2012 at 07:51 PM.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Register For This Useful Post: