Thread: when..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers:544789
    Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird:544787
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun:544784
    This thread is definitely about rushing. You even used the word in your first post. But I agree with battlelock. Anyways, if you dont want to pvp, you shouldnt be in a pvp game.
    He's not asking why people rush, he's asking why people can't respect someone. Why people can't be decent. If you use the word pokemon in a thread about farming, does that mean your post turns into a thread about pokemon?
    Thank you WTB atleast someone understands my thread
    I understand your thread; only comment if we agree. Good luck with that. Not everyone agrees.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battlelock View Post
    Let me REITERATE! That is why I said another rushing thread. That's all. PVP isn't "always" a fair fight. If you don't want opinionated views on your forum posts, I might suggest making a blog with your opinions & comments disabled.

I am no being mean or hostile just voicing a different point of view!
    yeah... so i cant say no to someone when they say go? just fight and die anywasy instead of them being like nuhh uhhh and rushing is what your saying?
    @battle did i say everyone had to agree? it comes across rude to me when in the first post there is agressive caps imo
    Last edited by razerfingers; 01-19-2012 at 10:22 PM.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battlelock:544790
    Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers:544729
    In low lvl pvp when someone asks you to "go" i politely decline i say no.. because i knew i wasnt gonna win either way so i do my own thing but then the dude rushes me right after.
    Let me REITERATE! That is why I said another rushing thread. That's all. PVP isn't "always" a fair fight. If you don't want opinionated views on your forum posts, I might suggest making a blog with your opinions & comments disabled.

I am no being mean or hostile just voicing a different point of view!
    Ok battle, i see what you mean, people automatically clue in on the word RUSH. Making them think holy crap, ANOTHER rushing thread? No this isn't what he's getting at, if the guy/girl he said no to had some decency, they wouldn't have "rushed" him. Soo, he's asking why said person couldn't respect what he said.

Sig made by Arexos! Buying Phantom Bow set pm meh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird View Post
    Ok battle, i see what you mean, people automatically clue in on the word RUSH. Making them think holy crap, ANOTHER rushing thread? No this isn't what he's getting at, if the guy/girl he said no to had some decency, they wouldn't have "rushed" him. Soo, he's asking why said person couldn't respect what he said.
    Contrarily, if he had the decency to actually partake in the intended purpose of the game, then there wouldn't be any rushing.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sun View Post
    Contrarily, if he had the decency to actually partake in the intended purpose of the game, then there wouldn't be any rushing.
    so say you want a decend kdr on one of your low lvl pvp toons so a 5 lvl higher toon says go you say no thinking hes gonna go to someone else but he kils you anyways andyou wont make a thrread about it yet tell someone you pvp expirience? youll brush it off your shoulder? well sorry that i didnt and came here for some opinions not to hear ohh another rushing thread..

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sun:544796
    Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird View Post
    Agreed, and if the other person had some decency he wouldn't have rushed, you, probably being one of the top pvpers Ive seen around should know and understand that not all people are respectful. Maybe that's why your pretty much telling him to get over it, its life. I don't know. Either way I'm done arguing.

Sig made by Arexos! Buying Phantom Bow set pm meh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    came here for some opinions not to hear ohh another rushing thread..
    That is an opinion. You wanted opinions, you got them.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    That is an opinion. You wanted opinions, you got them.
    yeah im aware of that. but its off topic to my threadd in a way jusss sayin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

OK point taken. Well heard. PVP is about killing & not dieing. Period. There's no such thing as rushing &/or being nice in PVP. It's about winning. This is the only game I've ever heard of rushing and saying "go".
    Excuse my ignorance of being 38yo but I've been in MMOs for nearly 15 years and this is the first I've heard/seen there is supposed to be PVP etiquette.
    Next time you're in PVE, and you die, ask the mobs to wait until you buff and say go

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battlelock View Post
    OK point taken. Well heard. PVP is about killing & not dieing. Period. There's no such thing as rushing &/or being nice in PVP. It's about winning. This is the only game I've ever heard of rushing and saying "go".
    Excuse my ignorance of being 38yo but I've been in MMOs for nearly 15 years and this is the first I've heard/seen there is supposed to be PVP etiquette.
    Next time you're in PVE, and you die, ask the mobs to wait until you buff and say go
    ha ha ha funny guy.. i never stated i wasnt rready either? he just boom killed me when i said no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

so say you want a decend kdr on one of your low lvl pvp toons so a 5 lvl higher toon says go you say no thinking hes gonna go to someone else but he kils you anyways andyou wont make a thrread about it yet tell someone you pvp expirience? youll brush it off your shoulder? well sorry that i didnt and came here for some opinions not to hear ohh another rushing thread..
    Well....first of all, kdr doesnt matter, has never mattered, and will never matter. ever. depending on how well you play, your kdr will fall into place. Secondly, being level 10, nearly everyone I meet in pvp has at least a 2 level advantage over me. Frequently 5-6. I never have this problem you're describing because i don't back down from a fight just because the odds are against me. And should i get killed in the manner you described, no, my first instinct would not be to run crying to the forums to make a thread about how pvp happened in a pvp game. get over it.

you wanted opinions? you've got plenty. but praising the people that agree with you and belittling those who don't is generally not a method for success.
    Last edited by Sun; 01-19-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sun View Post
    Well....first of all, kdr doesnt matter, has never mattered, and will never matter. ever. depending on how well you play, your kdr will fall into place. Secondly, being level 10, nearly everyone I meet in pvp has at least a 2 level advantage over me. Frequently 5-6. I never have this problem you're describing because i don't back down from a fight just because the odds are against me. And should i get killed in the manner you described, no, my first instinct would not be to run crying to the forums to make a thread about how pvp happened in a pvp game. get over it.

you wanted opinions? you've got plenty.
    sorry i dont plan on getting over it. and what was your reason for posting on here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

sorry i dont plan on getting over it. and what was your reason for posting on here?
    You wanted opinions. I gave you mine. you're welcome.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Lol

OK my turn to type.

Its like this. In SL there are some l20s who like to go into the l15 games and fight them. I've seen some of the best op l15s (they probably are the best but we'll wait for the tourney to end) and they didn't leave a scratch on the guy. It was a l20 engi, with engis being the "worst" class at pvp.

Lets see now.

Not a thread about rushing, as was stated above. He simply said why didn't the person who had (putting the l20vl15 scenario here) 5 lvls on him just take his no.

Would you really pvp someone who has 5 lvls on you? How about after you say no, they "rushed" you when you? Wouldn't you be mad? I'm pretty sure you would.

I take it you guys are pro-rushing? Thats cool, well the OP isn't right? Why not leave it like that, and instead of saying its rushing read what he said. Maybe he didn't directly say it, but it sure was implied.

Just BC a thread has to do with being rushed, doesn't mean the whole thing is about rushing.

So I'll contradict myself a little here and say, this thread is a bit about rushing. Although that's not the point. You missed the point, which they both are trying to tell you.

Its not a matter of opinions, just saying you're missing his message (or something like that idk *shurgs*).

Now, there is no need to flame. He asked for no flaming.

You can state your opinion without flaming, BC your posts (@Battle) do come off as flamey. Not saying your wrong, not saying your right either. Just that you shouldn't post in that kind of tone since it can make people think you flame. A little bit of better wording can fix this all!

Now about the problem.

I have taken into account that l20s rush l15s in order to gain kills, since they did this I'm making a l20 also. Not to rush them, but to give them a "fair" fight so they don't fight l15s. Reasonable solution right? I guess you can say its not, but i can really care less. I did this in the l25 pvp and it works wonders.

Thus to my conclusion. No need for flame wars, be nice

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

This thread is now locked.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delphina For This Useful Post: