Quote Originally Posted by Kahlua View Post
You do know the OP is in your guild right?...

It's not that the content is too easy...I find it no faster than Shipyard doing the main maps for xp. The fastest xp isn't even on the Voleria maps of you have the plat to spend. I mean look at the guilds leaderboards. All the top 5 are hovering in the 20s without any serious gains in a few weeks. In fact, I've noticed a lot of people simply didn't even return to level. Those that did...many didn't even make it to 40, and for those who did, few went for 41. People are losing interest in the game. There were between 50-90 capped players in each of the top 5 guilds last update. Not going to go in to the reasons why, but it's not because they've capped and left...for many it's because they got fed up and left.
Kenzor isn't on Vengeance btw :P

But I agree with you. At the start of each cap there were usually around 20-40 people on. Voleria i the exception, the amount of people on is a joke compared to past updates. The rate of which people are getting bored is even worse.

I remember the last 2-3 weeks before the Voleria update, saying to myself , "oh it'll be fine, as soon as the update comes, then loads of people will come."

Sure that did happen, but people got bored quick. Even though, pvp was added, which many people thought was gonna attract lots of attention.

I've never seen the bases as dead as with this update.

As what Kenzor said, if people get bored they'll leave to find something worth their time. I've seen many hardcore players leave or planning to leave SL.
Myself, I'm going to quit soon and just get on to talk to friends.

As with the release of DL. Why another game? Another genre is fine, but I don't see anything good come from it when core players of PL and SL are ether leaving or saying that something need a to change or they will leave.

Sure players come and go, but look at the quality of players who leave. More casual players are coming in the game per every hardcore player that leaves

The core players are the ones that are more likely to buy plat and support the game.

The casual ones are those who spend nothing and/or use tap joy offers ever now and then.

Who's more valuable? Casual or hardcore players?

As I see it now, DL has a high chance of subduing to the cycle like PL and SL have/are going through.