Thread: Current status of SL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    I was half way typing a reply, and stopped myself, I'm not going to answer or disect your post, if you want to continue please do so in a PM.

There's a difference about voicing your opinion on a subject, than attacking one sole member of the community (any member, even if it is 'sticking up for a guildie') in a thread regarding the best for the community.

But I would like to inform you I put my whole heart and soul into this game, I'm over passionate about its success if anything.

If I didn't care, do you really think I'd be still here discussing this? (Rhetorical question)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    Yes, thanks Octavos :-) I understand now.
    It can be very saddening when players or more importantly friends leave the game.
    I now understand why everyone has starting worrying about the game.

Thanks for clearing this up for me :-)
    ATM were all concerned and its all valid...we spend tons of time in game and we are seeing a change, that we all agree on. Bod, i dont believe Mitch as trying to hurt you in any way.
    were all abit concerned because our close friends and even some of mine have disappeared (i know where some went but thats beside the point).

The point is that quietness in B* ppl just standing there doing "what looks like nothing lol" concerned threads like these....yes we want change. but the change we want is options not receptiveness *how about a Starlegends-go-cart, or SL board game, Starlegends fruit ninja ect... a game within a game.
    Last edited by octavos; 01-20-2012 at 11:43 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

2. The Following User Says Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post: