Quote Originally Posted by Kenzor View Post
Well im quite amazed at the response to this, Im glad Im not the only one with concerns about the way things are going at the moment. Just look at the ideas that have come up from one thread, we all want certain changes, obviously STS cant grant all our wishes but they could at least take a page from a few books.

I guess Im just passionate about listening to customer needs from running my own business but in my experience, that is the priority. You arent going to get people to stay interested if its all pretty much the same all the time, thats just the way it is. I completely understand that STS are probably worked to the bone with trying to juggle all the things they do at once but at least, we need some sort of insight into what's to come.

Maybe we're in for a big shock and a major change is on its way? Who knows? The players have spoken, the devs just need to act.

"Feedback is the breakfast of champions"

P.S. I moved to Vengeance as SP is way too inactive now with many moving to WoM, I still love you guys but its good to see a face you recognise often.
Exactly, and i hope so

Ardon on the other hand... fail... don't you even know who's in your own guild? xD