Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I am PROUD of who I am.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Gay guys are pretty generous too. Went to a friends party and they bought me shots all night

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RedRyder For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    Gay guys are pretty generous too. Went to a friends party and they bought me shots all night
    Haha! I'm sure they were...I usually buy drinks for my friends if I am able to do it...I'm only 22 so I still like to party quite a bit. But I won't do tequila ugh...lol

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

i remember it being adam and eve not adam and steve.... jk lol i support ur decision 110% i have tons of gay friends nuthing to it im all for gay marriage and all hate it when people make fun of others.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

btw how long have you known you were gay? my friends all say they always were but they used to look at girls stuff back in 8th grade and all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Great job saool, must feel amazing coming out! Since you did, I might as well too! I'm actually bi myself. I'm not one of those obvious ones though, I'm the kind people would never expect (unless people saw my internet history lol =P). Besides, if I was straight, I wouldn't care if anyone was gay or something. So congrats on getting it of your chest.

Brohoof?

STOP! DRAGON TIME!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER EGGS!

PL: BUUBUUFTW, CHICKSTRIPPP, XXBUUBUUXX
    SL: BUUBUUFTW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Did anyone else realize there was a thread made "gay and proud!" Exactly 1 year ago? O.o
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

As I was walking down the street earlier, I noticed a group of kids. As I was walking, I overheard one of them yell "Hey ****** (intentionally asterisked)". Now I personally, am straight. However, I have many gay cousins and quite a few gay friends, so I felt I needed to say something to the kid. I walked up to him, looked him straight in the face, and said in all seriousness: "How would you feel if I came up out of nowhere, and called you whitey because of the color of your skin?". He had absolutely no response to this, and just kept on walking with his group of friends. A few days later, I saw two of the kids at a soccer game while picking my brother up, one being the kid who I had the altercation with. His friend muttered something along the lines of "you're gay" in order to insult his friend over whatever they were fighting about. This is where I was shocked; the kid just stares at him, and says straight-up- "don't use that as an insult". It was a happy day for me when I realized I had opened up someone's eyes about a very controversial issue.

So yeah, that's my story.

(and btw, I'm back)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to adidaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    Did anyone else realize there was a thread made "gay and proud!" Exactly 1 year ago? O.o
    I don't remember what I did last week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adidaman View Post
    As I was walking down the street earlier, I noticed a group of kids. As I was walking, I overheard one of them yell "Hey ****** (intentionally asterisked)". Now I personally, am straight. However, I have many gay cousins and quite a few gay friends, so I felt I needed to say something to the kid. I walked up to him, looked him straight in the face, and said in all seriousness: "How would you feel if I came up out of nowhere, and called you whitey because of the color of your skin?". He had absolutely no response to this, and just kept on walking with his group of friends. A few days later, I saw two of the kids at a soccer game while picking my brother up, one being the kid who I had the altercation with. His friend muttered something along the lines of "you're gay" in order to insult his friend over whatever they were fighting about. This is where I was shocked; the kid just stares at him, and says straight-up- "don't use that as an insult". It was a happy day for me when I realized I had opened up someone's eyes about a very controversial issue.

So yeah, that's my story.

(and btw, I'm back)

I do not believe your tale sir. No white person would care one bit if someone called them a whitey.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post

I do not believe your tale sir. No white person would care one bit if someone called them a whitey.
    Sadly, there's no possible way in the world I can efficiently prove this story to you. Cross my heart and hope to die?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Haha typical response is I've always known, but I too did date at least one girl lol, and yay I'm glad of all the support from the community shows major respect and maturity from most if not all of you. And I'm glad to see that there are more of us (the LGBT comunity) that are a part of this wonderful game.

Edit: by more of us I mean that I'm glad there are some out there lol
    Last edited by saool; 02-23-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Love it thanks MothWing!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

So, when you go to buy a new bathing utensil... I am guessing you buy the grainy and rock solid loofah?

Myself, I opt for the silky smooth and soft artificial sponge things.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
    So, when you go to buy a new bathing utensil... I am guessing you buy the grainy and rock solid loofah?

Myself, I opt for the silky smooth and soft artificial sponge things.
    Haha I actually like the one AXE came out with... XD

Love it thanks MothWing!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    Mr Ryder this is true. It's all about having a good time. Friendship is friendship regardless of orientation . Thanks for your support.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Congrats to all who came out here, I agree that you should never be made to feel second rate or victimized in any way. Saool, I haven't met you much in game lately, and it makes me sad :'(. Because I've always been impressed by your generosity, sense of humor, and the way you take care of your friends. I'm proud to have you as one, and you never unfriended me, even when I acted like a turd :/

I hope a day will come when you mention being gay in a room full of strangers, and the comment passes as simply being part of the conversation. No glares, no one moves to the other side of the room, it's like you just mentioned that your wife has blond hair lol. The changes in the military, and the slow but steadily growing acceptance of gay marriage gives me hope! Not just for you, but for the human race; the less we hate and judge and the more we love and accept each other, the more highly evolved I believe we are

Btw I wasn't the one who said "be nice and have fun.". I was quoting the game lol

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beakofjustice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beakofjustice View Post
    Congrats to all who came out here, I agree that you should never be made to feel second rate or victimized in any way. Saool, I haven't met you much in game lately, and it makes me sad :'(. Because I've always been impressed by your generosity, sense of humor, and the way you take care of your friends. I'm proud to have you as one, and you never unfriended me, even when I acted like a turd :/

I hope a day will come when you mention being gay in a room full of strangers, and the comment passes as simply being part of the conversation. No glares, no one moves to the other side of the room, it's like you just mentioned that your wife has blond hair lol. The changes in the military, and the slow but steadily growing acceptance of gay marriage gives me hope! Not just for you, but for the human race; the less we hate and judge and the more we love and accept each other, the more highly evolved I believe we are

Btw I wasn't the one who said "be nice and have fun.". I was quoting the game lol

Lol Beak you silly goose of course I wouldn't unfriend you! I am sorry if I haven't seen you lately ig I've been doing the whole merch thing lol but you will see me again hehe

Love it thanks MothWing!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I know, brother. I was busy merching too for awhile, then I got distracted from that... Ooo shiny! O_o

Whether I pm you or not, it always brings a smile when I see that you're online

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    The forums aren't just about the game. Its a big group of friends. Besides, I'm pretty sure the military doesn't have dont ask dont tell. -_-
    Pretty sure there is and in sport, I just think this topic was uncalled for makes me sick, considering im in line for Afghanistan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryan21 View Post
    Pretty sure there is and in sport, I just think this topic was uncalled for makes me sick, considering im in line for Afghanistan.
    I am sure he doesn't want a relationship with you. You'll be fine. You should worry about the mission not someone coming out on a forum about a video game.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    I am sure he doesn't want a relationship with you. You'll be fine. You should worry about the mission not someone coming out on a forum about a video game.
    Im sorry but it was the first post i came across, doesnt say good things about the forum.